• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my emerald team(or what it is so far)

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Hey everybody! I've just got an emerald version off a mate and have just got 3 gym badges(at mount chimmey). This is my team so far...
Gardevoir(nickname:Geekskirt)
Lv 30
~Psychic
~Confusion
~Double team
~Calm mind

And will be...
~Psychic
~Calm mind
~Shadow ball
~Future sight

Marshtomp(Nickname:Swampy)
Lv 30
~Tackle
~Swagger
~Mud shot
~Water gun

and will be...
Swampert
~Earthquake
~Surf/Waterfall
~Ice beam
~Mud shot??

Thats the team so far. Will keep u updated on how my team goes.

P.S. How do you put pictures in your threads?Thx to all who can help!

TheEpicGoomba

Gardevoir is fine
Swampert is good but get rid of mudshot and teach it Return. I Highly highly recomend you catch a Numel and evolve it. It learns brilliant moves really early on.

Silver Owns

12 year veteran
i second what emeraldfan said and if your looking for a next team member try skarmory? :)

Decent team so far. My ideas on the rest of your team:
As said, a Skarmory would be nice.
I prefer Torkoal>Camerupt
If you don't want a Skarmory, you can use a Tropius. Otherwiswe, for grass i suggest Shiftry

98malimal

Hmmmm well it's good so far what i might get would be a breloom then get an aggron!
Oshawott-pokemon-19105403-376-410.jpg

Aggron= best emerald pokemon ever, get him. Teach swampy hydro pump and/or rain dance