• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Rate my Emerald Team.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
banner.jpg
Hello Pokemon Trainers I will make the great Emerald Team with six greatest Pokemon at mine Favorite Pokemons from Pokemon Emerald I make a Team of between Level 50 to Level 100. Please rate mine team on Pokemon Emerald and I will use it on Pokemon Diamond after I Migrate it. But three of the Pokemons in mine team is already Migrate to the Pokemon Diamond and there is other Three of mine Team that must I will Migrate it on Pokemon Diamond. Oke please rate and give me an Advice what I can do and maybe I do it and can be Strongest Pokemon Team.

Blaziken Level 75.
Nature: Serius.
Item: Amulet Coin.
~Moves~
Sky Uppercut.
Blaze Kick.
Double Kick.
Overheat.
Overview: Blaziken is mine no1 Favorite Pokemon. Maybe is he strong enough to stand on the Battle but This Pokemon I put in mine 1st Team. Because he is so strong he can beat the Rock, Electro and Grass Type Pokemons.

Aggron Level 53.
Nature: Bashfull.
Item: Metal Coat.
~Moves~
Rock Smash.
Fire Blast.
Iron Tail.
Strenth.
Overview: I was Training mine Steal-Ground Pokemon so I can use him on the battle against the Pokemons that will use the Poison attack and he can stand 100% against the Poison stats because Steel Type is Immune against the Poison attack and it's no use that move.

Absol Level 31 (Need training to the Level 60 and higher).
Item: Scope Lens.
~Moves~
Shadow Ball.
Aerial Ace (Never miss)
Blizzard (Maybe I will Remove that move for Stone Edge).
Bite.
Overview: This Pokemon named Absol can beat the Ghost, Psychic, Fighting and Grass Pokemon and he is strong but he must be Trained to the Level 60 or higher. With the Shadow Ball the strongest Attack can beat the Ghost and Psychic Pokemon in no Time!

Manetric Level 56.
Nature: Jolly.
Item: Shell Bell.
~Moves~
Hidden Power (Ground).
Shock Wave (Never Miss).
Bite.
Spark.
Overview: I trained the Electrike and I see that he great Pokemon was and stronger than Pikachu and he is evolved into Manectric and he can Battle wow what a Power of Electro, Ground and Dark. Because with the Hidden Power (Ground) he can beat Electric, Rock and Fire Type Pokemons greatly deal of Damage. With his Shock wave never misses attack can beat Water and Flying Type Pokemon and with the Bite he can beat Psychic and Ghost Type Pokemon in no Time yeah great Pokemon I have in mine Emerald Team!

Beatifly Level 43.
Nature: Docile.
Item: None.
~Moves~
Mega Drain.
Giga Drain.
Gust.
Morning Sun.
Overview: I love that Butterfly Pokemon named Beautifly and his Power is great to deal with it you can beat with the Gust Attack the Grass, Fighting and Bug Pokemon in no Time and he has Grass Moves named Mega Drain and Giga Dran he can with move steal the HP from his Opponent's or wild Pokemon and it's very effective against Water and Ground Pokemon and he can fight better against the ground Pokemon because they use Earthquake of Ground attacks and he can immune it because he can fly.

Sceptile Level 40 (Must trained to the Level 70 or Higher).
Nature: Adamant.
Item: None.
~Moves~
Pound.
Absorb.
Leaf Blade.
Rock Smash.
Overview: Sceptile is mine no2 Pokemon to use it on Pokemon Emerald because his first form is mine Favorite after Blaziken it's Treecko. And Sceptile can only beat the Water, Normal, Rock, Ground and Electric Type Pokemons and he is not so usable as other Pokemon in mine Pokemon Emerald Team.

Oke this is it please rate mine Emerald Team!!!

Last edited:
Blaziken shouldn't have both Overheat and Blaze Kick, just pick one. Get rid of Double Kick, too. It can learn Earthquake, Aerial Ace, and a wide variety of other good moves. After you've migrated it into Diamond, there are even more moves for it.

Aggron- First of all, he's a Steel/Rock type, not Steel/Ground. Second, those moves aren't good and need to be changed. Strength and Rock Smash are HM moves, you should never teach any HMs to important pokemon, unless it's Surf. Fire Blast is a special attack, when Aggron should be using physical attacks. Like Blaziken, there are lots of new moves it can learn in Diamond, and while it's still in emerald, it can learn Earthqake. You should go to the Move Deleter in Lilycove City to get rid of the HM moves.

Absol- Get rid of Blizzard and Bite, and if you're migrating it to Diamond, get rid of Shadow Ball too. Shadow Ball changes to a special attack in Diamond, so you won't want it anymore.

Manectric- Get rid of Spark for Thunderbolt, and when it gets to Diamond it can learn Flamethrower over Bite or Shock Wave.

Beautifly- Get rid of Mega Drain for one of its new moves.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Sceptile can be a killer if used right. If used wrongly, it's low defences will prove to be his destiny against things like Heracross' megahorn, Metagross' Meteor Mash, Gyarados' return etc.

Sceptile @ Leftovers
Timid nature
Trait: Overgrow
-Leaf Blade
-Thunderpunch (available from move tutor in Emerald)
-Leech Seed (breed with any grass type that knows this except Celebi)
-Substitute (There is a tutor for this in emerald)

Subseeding Sceptile, effective, especially with Sceptiles amazing speed. The sub hp loss is easily recovered with leech seed and leftovers, and if your opponent doesn't manage to destroy your sub in one turn because of a switch, or missing an attack, attack yourself.

You can also go with

Sceptile @ Petaya berry/Leftovers
Timid nature
Trait: Overgrow
-Leaf Blade
-Thunderpunch
-Crunch (Breed with Tyranitar, Salamence or Seviper)
-Dragon Claw (TM or breed from Salamence)

Sceptile loses a fair bit of power in 4th generation though, with it's main attacks all becoming physical. Crunch, thunderpunch, leaf blade, and dragon claw all become physical, which does sceptile no favours.
For fourth generation, Sceptile loses alot of it's special movepool and becomes a little bit left off unfortunately. With it's only special attacks remaining being Grass Knot, Leaf Storm, Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball, Solarbeam, Giga Drain, Mega Drain, Absorb, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam Dragonbreath, and Dragon Pulse it can't use it's special attack well. Note that all those moves are only grass, dragon moves, one inaccurate fighting move, and one worthless move that needs a recharge turn, and dragon doesn't really hit alot of super effective damage.
You can go for a special sweeper moveset, but it isn't very effective.

Sceptile @ Choice Specs
Timid nature
-Leaf Storm/Energy Ball/Grass Knot
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power Ice

Note that Dragon Pulse hits only Kingdra for super effective damage while Hidden Power doesn't.

It can go for some kind of physical moveset, but it's physical power is alot lower than it's special power. It still has some hitting power however with Adamant and a Choice Band

Sceptile @ Choice Band
Adamant nature
-Leaf Blade
-Thunderpunch
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Crunch/X-scissor

The final move is basically filler. Both have the same base power, both hit psychic types for SE damage. One is damaging to dark types, but resisted by ghosts, the other is damaging to ghosts but resisted by darks. X-Scissor hits grasses for SE damage but is resisted by fliers, which Crunch hits both for normal damage. Both are also resisted by fighting types.

You can also go with a swords dance sweeper, if you manage to set up

Sceptile @ Leftovers
Jolly nature
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

It has sweeping potential. After 2 swords dances it will get in the OHKO range against alot of opponents.

As opposed to Sceptile, Absol gains alot in the 4th generation. In the third generation it still belongs in the range between NU and UU though without physical STAB, no defences, a slow speed and an ability that is useless without any defensive power. It's only good thing is baton passing

Absol @ Salac Berry
Jolly nature
-Return
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Ball
-Baton Pass

set up swords dance in the turn your opponent attacks and brings your hp way down, activating salac. Use salac boost to pass out before next attack.

In 4th generation Absol gets a good boost, with an expansion of its physical movepool, physical STAB, and a better ability

Absol @ Scope Lens
Trait: Super Luck
Jolly nature
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut
-Stone Edge
-Double Edge

DE is there for raw power, the rest is for type coverage, and has high critical hit ratios. With Super Luck and Scope lens increasing those odds even further you will have alot of critical hits. There are still alot of pokes walling these attacks, like most steel types, most notably Steelix. It still has low speed and defences, so it isn't going to last long. It is a letdown it doesn't learn ground attacks, it could've used them well. It also doesn't learn fighting moves to deal with steels, except for Rock Smash.

For Manectic, things have changed alot to the fourth generation. It gained the ability to use Fire moves for some reason, but lost Crunch as a special move.

For third Generation, this is a potential set

Manectric @ Petaya berry
Timid nature
Trait: Static
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch
-Thunder Wave
-Hidden Power Ice/Substitute

Sweep and wave fast pokes that you want others to deal with, like pokemon with a good special defence that rely on speed

For fourth generation, this can be decent

Manectric @ Leftovers/Petaya Berry
Timid nature
Trait: Static
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden power Ice/Substitute
-Thunder Wave

The addition of Flamethrower is a big bonus if you can't get Hidden Power Ice, since it allows you to hit grass types for SE damage

Blaziken got a boost in the generation shift, gaining physical fire moves.

For third generation, go with the boring

Blaziken @ Leftovers
Jolly nature
-Overheat
-Rock Slide
-Sky Uppercut
-Swords Dance

For fourth generation, go with

Blaziken @ Leftovers
Jolly nature
-Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz
-Stone Edge
-Sky Uppercut
-Swords Dance

Blaze kick for no recoil, flare blitz for power.

Banding Blaze

Blaziken @ Choice Band
Jolly nature
-Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz
-Stone Edge
-Sky Uppercut
-Thunderpunch

Thunderpunch is a nice addition for Blaziken, hitting water types and flying types super effective as long as they aren't called Swampert or Gliscor

Blaziken got alot of new toys in generation shift. Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Brave Bird, Poison Jab, Will-O-Wisp, Agility, Baton Pass, physical Blaze Kick, thunderpunch and Flare Blitz. Brave Bird and poison jab aren't useful though, as they don't hit anything notable that fire doesn't hit, except maybe ludicolo. Shadow claw and night slash are basically covering the same, with the one being resisted by Fighters and the other being completely walled by normals. Will-O-Wisp, Agility, and Baton Pass are hard to fit on the sets

Fourth Generation sets in Italics

Last edited:

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Hmm... Oke how strong is mine team with mine Movesets?

Oke I will change mine Strategy for mine Three Pokemons please tell me about that I post here for some movesets that will be works about some Elemental Power like Rain and Sunny Day. Because mine Strategy is give more more Power with Rain for the Electro Power for mine Manectric and with Sunny Day will give the more Power to the move named Morning Sun for mine Beautifly. Oke here we goes about Remove » Replacing movesets.

~Beautifly: Mega Drain » Sunny Day~
Mega Drain will be Removed because I got Giga Drain with Beautifly and Replace it for Sunny Day and his Morning Sun will be more Recovering of Beautifly's HP so the Combination is Sunny Day + Morning Sun.
So the Movesets will become so.
» Sunny Day.
» Giga Drain.
» Gust.
» Morning Sun.

~Manectrick: Spark » Rain Dance~
Oke Manectric is mine Terminator because his power is more than greatest than Thunder. And with the Rain Dance (Maybe will be work with Electric) can I use the Shock Wave and gives 2x more Power so that can be Power house of Thunder. So you don't need Thunder. Oke this will be the Combination be Rain Dance + Shock Wave and if it not corect is tell me why. And this will be movesets.
» Rain Dance.
» Shock Wave.
» Hidden Power (Ground).
» Bite.

~Sceptile: Pound » Leafstorm + Absorb » Giga Drain.
Pound is useless for Sceptile that's why I will remove and replace it for Leafstorm and for this attack he must trained to the Level 67 and learn it. And for the Absorb can I replace the Giga Drain by the using TM19. Because Giga Drain is more stronger than Absorb and steals more HP from wild Pokemon or Opponent's Pokemon. This will be movesets of Sceptile.
» Leafstorm.
» Giga Drain.
» Leaf Blade.
» Rock Smash.

Is this great everybody please tell me if it not great strategy of Beautifly, Manectric and Sceptile I hope it will be powerfull with this movesets update.

Last edited:

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Oke Pokemon Trainers I've did it I let Sceptile learn the move named Giga Drain with Removing the move named X-Scissor and the Sceptile Update is now complete now I have mine Sceptile so...

Sceptile Level 50.
» Slam.
» Leaf Blade.
» Giga Drain.
» Earthquake.

Oke Pokemon Trainers please let me know how do you like mine Sceptile now with this moveset Update please let me know what your score you will give it to mine Sceptile. I hope you will like please Rate mine Sceptile at this moment moveset. What is your command and Score about mine Sceptile please let me know Pokemon Trainers.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Emarald. Because I have Pokemon Emerald Killer Team building not complete but almost and If it's done than is mine Killer Emerald Team so great that almost nobody can wins whahaha... Pokemon Emerald team is now Migrated to mine Pokemon Diamond game! Yeah that's greatest Killer Emerald Team I had ever maked on Pokemon Emerald and Migrated on the Pokemon Diamond cool ha Pokemanyak?

Last edited:

hypnopuncher

Focus Pauwnch!
Um...

If you play Diamond or Pearl, then

Choose either earthquake or grass moves for sceptile.

Shock Wave is 100% accuracy. Thunder (available in the lilycove dept. store) is 100% accuracy in rain, so one's gotta go.

Beatifly, no matter how you pose it, will die quickly no matter how you pose it. Plus, having attacks that multiply your already low defense to fire by 1.5 is never good unless it's a sturdy grass type like Vileplume.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Not bad, however, I suggest you take away Aggron's HM moves since they're quite weak. The rest of your Pokemon are great.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Mine Aggron is Updated please rate him.

Aggron Level 53»64.
~Moves~
Rock Smash»Rock Tomb.
Earthquake.
Iron Tail»Iron Heat.
Strenth.
Overview: I was Training mine Steal-Ground Pokemon so I can use him on the battle against the Pokemons that will use the Poison attack and he can stand 100% against the Poison stats because Steel Type is Immune against the Poison attack and it's no use that move. And with his update of moves and Level update is some moves Relearned and Chance. you can see by the moves.

Now Aggron's stats is...
Aggron Level 64.
~Moves~
Rock Tomb.
Earthquake.
Iron Heat.
Strenth.

Please Rate it.

Last edited:
If it's in Diamond version now, teach it either Stone Edge or Rock Slide over Rock Tomb. Stone Edge has 100 base power and 80% accuracy and it has a high critical hit ratio. Rock Slide has 75 base power and 90% acccuracy and it may cause the enemy to flinch if it is slower than Aggron.

There is no attack called Iron Heat so I don't know what you're talking about there.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
If it's in Diamond version now, teach it either Stone Edge or Rock Slide over Rock Tomb. Stone Edge has 100 base power and 80% accuracy and it has a high critical hit ratio. Rock Slide has 75 base power and 90% acccuracy and it may cause the enemy to flinch if it is slower than Aggron.

There is no attack called Iron Heat so I don't know what you're talking about there.
Sorry Iron Heat is Iron Head and Aggron learned it on the Level 29. It gives more Damage than the Iron Tail Yo Shee but Maybe I will do that about the Rock Slide or Stone Edge but maybe it will Stone Edge because you said that gives 100 base Power and Rock Slide 75 Base Power so I go for the High Power so that´s 100 and the attack is Stone Edge I will go for that attack named again Stone Edge... But Yo Shee what do you thing about the rest of mine Team... I call mine team Pokemon Emerald Killer Team (PEKT) what are you think about that name Yo Shee? I like mine Teams name cool name isn't Yo Shee?

Last edited:
Manectric should have Thunderbolt and possibly Flamethrower. Shock Wave's power is is 60 and Thunderbolt's is 95 and their accuracy is the same so you may as well use Thunderbolt. Rain Dance is unnecessary.

Getting rid of X Scissor for Giga Drain on Sceptile was not a good idea, since you are using it as a physical attacker. You don't need to have two grass typed moves.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Manectric should have Thunderbolt and possibly Flamethrower. Shock Wave's power is is 60 and Thunderbolt's is 95 and their accuracy is the same so you may as well use Thunderbolt. Rain Dance is unnecessary.

Getting rid of X Scissor for Giga Drain on Sceptile was not a good idea, since you are using it as a physical attacker. You don't need to have two grass typed moves.
Oke Yo Shee but mine moveset of mine Sceptile is now with 3 Grass Moves like Giga Drain (I hold that move because I can steel the HP from other Pokemons), Leafstorm and Leaf Blade. And he have one ground move named Earthquake is that good I don't think so but he can only beat the water Pokemon. But I will let the know of this moves on Sceptile TM02 Dragon Claw by replacing of the move named Leafstorm and TM40 Aerial Ace by replacing of the move named Leaf Blade (Maybe). How do you like mine Team's name of Pokemon Emerald Killern Team (PEKT) Yo Shee cool name isn't?

flax

Im a Ninja IRL
Do this with your sceptile it might work:

Sceptile

Eq (Earthquake)
Aeral Ace
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Do this with your sceptile it might work:

Sceptile

Eq (Earthquake)
Aeral Ace
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Oke Flax but what happened with the Giga Drain Flax? I will hold that move because I can steal the HP for other Pokemon and no need Potion item on mine Sceptile till the move's PP is empty. Please tell me why not Giga Drain Flax?

flax

Im a Ninja IRL
Well i guess you could replace the leaf blade with giga drain if you really want to.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Well i guess you could replace the leaf blade with giga drain if you really want to.
Oke Thankies Flax. And mine hole Team Update comes soon when I don't know be tuned Pokemon Trainers.

Last edited:

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Pokemon Emerald Killer Team (Update part 1)

banner.jpg
Hello Pokemon Trainers I will make the great Emerald Team with six greatest Pokemon at mine Favorite Pokemons from Pokemon Emerald I make a Team of between Level 50 to Level 100. Please rate mine team on Pokemon Emerald and I will use it on Pokemon Diamond after I Migrate it. But three of the Pokemons in mine team is already Migrate to the Pokemon Diamond and there is other Three of mine Team that must I will Migrate it on Pokemon Diamond. Oke please rate and give me an Advice what I can do and maybe I do it and can be Strongest Pokemon Team.

Blaziken Level 86.
Nature: Serius.
Item: Amulet Coin.
~Moves~
Sky Uppercut.
Blaze Kick.
Double Kick.
Swords Dance.
Overview: Blaziken is mine no1 Favorite Pokemon. Maybe is he strong enough to stand on the Battle but This Pokemon I put in mine 1st Team. Because he is so strong he can beat the Rock, Electro and Grass Type Pokemons. (Update) oke the Update is this time the Overheat is replaced by Swords Dance because he can now make 2X more power on his strenth and give more Power by that.

Aggron Level 66.
~Moves~
Rock Tomb.
Earthquake.
Iron Head.
Strenth.
Overview: I was Training mine Steal-Ground Pokemon so I can use him on the battle against the Pokemons that will use the Poison attack and he can stand 100% against the Poison stats because Steel Type is Immune against the Poison attack and it's no use that move. And with his update of moves and Level update is some moves Relearned and Chance. you can see by the moves.

Absol Level 83.
Item: Scope Lens.
~Moves~
Shadow Ball.
Psycho Cut.
Iron Tail.
Night Slash.
Overview: This Pokemon named Absol can beat the Ghost, Psychic, Fighting and Grass Pokemon and he is strong but he must be Trained to the Level 60 or higher. With the Shadow Ball the strongest Attack can beat the Ghost and Psychic Pokemon in no Time! (Update) so you can see now what's chanced by that Pokemon Shadow Ball is only not Change it because that attack is strong. But Psycho Cut, Iron Tal and Night Slash is new attack that he learned. He can beat with Psycho Cut and Night Slash Grass Pokemons in no Time.

Manetric Level 83.
Nature: Jolly.
Item: Shell Bell.
~Moves~
Hidden Power (Ground).
Charge.
Bite.
Spark.
Overview: I trained the Electrike and I see that he great Pokemon was and stronger than Pikachu and he is evolved into Manectric and he can Battle wow what a Power of Electro, Ground and Dark. Because with the Hidden Power (Ground) he can beat Electric, Rock and Fire Type Pokemons greatly deal of Damage. With his Shock wave never misses attack can beat Water and Flying Type Pokemon and with the Bite he can beat Psychic and Ghost Type Pokemon in no Time yeah great Pokemon I have in mine Emerald Team! (Update) you can see there is one move is replace Shock Wave is gone for the Charge he can with that move strenthen his Special Attack.

Beatifly Level 72.
Nature: Docile.
Item: Rose Incense.
~Moves~
Shadow Ball.
Giga Drain.
Sunny Day.
Morning Sun.
Overview: I love that Butterfly Pokemon named Beautifly and his Power is great to deal with it you can beat with the Gust Attack the Grass, Fighting and Bug Pokemon in no Time and he has Grass Moves named Mega Drain and Giga Dran he can with move steal the HP from his Opponent's or wild Pokemon and it's very effective against Water and Ground Pokemon and he can fight better against the ground Pokemon because they use Earthquake of Ground attacks and he can immune it because he can fly. (Update) Sunny day is handy by using the Blazikens Fire attack but for his self either by using the Morning Sun (2x more HP recovering). Giga Drain will never replacing by other move because I use it to recover mine Pokemon on his turn. But if that move is empty than can I use the Morning Sun with Sunny Day.

Sceptile Level 73.
Nature: Adamant.
Item: Expert belt.
~Moves~
Leaf Storm.
Giga Drain.
Leaf Blade.
Earthquake.
Overview: Sceptile is mine no2 Pokemon to use it on Pokemon Emerald because his first form is mine Favorite after Blaziken it's Treecko. And Sceptile can only beat the Water, Normal, Rock, Ground and Electric Type Pokemons and he is not so usable as other Pokemon in mine Pokemon Emerald Team. (Update) Pound is useless for Sceptile that's why I will remove and replace it for Leafstorm and for this attack he must trained to the Level 67 and learn it. And for the Absorb can I replace the Giga Drain by the using TM19. Because Giga Drain is more stronger than Absorb and steals more HP from wild Pokemon or Opponent's Pokemon. This will be movesets of Sceptile.

Oke this is it please rate mine Emerald Team!!!

I don't understand- you said to rate your Emerald team but you said that you transferred everything to Diamond and gave them new moves.

Blaziken- Get rid of Double Kick, you could use something better there like Aerial Ace or Earthquake. Giving him Swords Dance was a good idea, though.

Absol- Shadow Ball is no longer necessary in Diamond, Night Slash is much better in every way. Give it Aerial Ace or Swords Dance instead.

Manectric- Jolly is a terrible nature which lowers Special Attack. Better natures would be Modest/Bold/Calm, or if you want to sacrifice defense for offense, Mild/Rash natures work too. Also, Spark and Bite are physical moves in Diamond.

Sceptile- Get rid of Leaf Storm and Giga Drain for Dragon Claw and another physical move when you get the chance.