• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my level 100 Rapidash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
=Rapidash's profile=
Name: Rapidash.
Nickname: Inferblaze.
Level: 100.
Type: Fire.
Nature: Naive.
Ability: Flashfire.
Equiped item: King's rock.

=Base power=
HP: 287.
Attack: 235.
Defence: 163.
Sp. ATK: 207.
Sp. Def: 168.
Speed: 312.

=Movesets=
Fire blast.
Iron tail.
Strenth.
Posion jab.

=About mine Rapidash=
Hey hello trainers how are all today good? With me is great and good today dear trainers! I have finaly mine 10th level 100 Pokémon and his name is Rapidash, he is now ready to the real battles at mine gym dear trainers. He ha's a greatest base power and his speed is higher than other base powers that he can have dear trainers. His moveset is great either and I updated some moves of him and I updated with 3 PP extra for his Fira blast from 5 to 8 PP dear trainers and I maxed the move named Iron tail dear trainers. I met this Rapidash at mine Pokéwalker at the level 0f 7 and I trained him to level 100 with battle and rematches against the strongest trainers and gym leader and the last 10 gymleader rematch was against the Dragon gymleader from Johto named Clair and mine rapidash was finaly get on the level 100 list and in min gyme dear trainers. Please rate mine Rapidash of level 100 dear trainers okay?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm pretty sure that this is in the wrong subforum. Abilities weren't introduced until 3rd gen and this is the 1st and 2nd gen RMT. But just saying.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Status
Not open for further replies.