• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my platinum team!!!

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Here is my team

Empoloen Lv.65 Serious nature (Female)
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Surf
Grass Knot

Togekiss Lv.65 Naive Nature (Male)
Shadow Ball
Aura Shpere
Air Slash
Ancientpower

Yanmega Lv.65 Gentle Nature (Female)
Protect
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Ancient Power

Magnezone Lv.65 Serious Nature
Mirror Shot
Tri Attack
Mirror Coat
Thunderbolt

Rhyperior Lv.65 Careful Nature (Female)
Earthquake
Megahorn
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge

And a couple of HM slaves and thats my team!!
Plz rate...

Suggestions in bold. Feel free to ignore Nature suggestions if you're unwilling to change those.

Here is my team

Empoloen Lv.65 Calm/Modest nature (Female)
Ice Beam
Agility/Yawn/Toxic
Surf
Grass Knot

Your set is fine, actually. Flash Cannon could work for neutral damage.

Since yours is Serious, you could make her a physical attacker too.

Empoleon:
-Swords Dance
-Aqua Jet/Waterfall
-EQ
-Drill Peck/Avalanche

Togekiss Lv.65 Timid Nature (Male)
Thunder Wave
Aura Shpere
Air Slash
Roost/Wish

Togekiss is bulky enough to give your team Wish support. If not, Roost works well here. Hopefully yours has Serene Grace, making Air Slash's flinch rate a whopping 60%. Couple that with paralysis and your opponent won't be attacking that often.

Yanmega Lv.65 Timid/Modest Nature (Female)
Protect
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Hypnosis

Your set is fine, actually. Hypnosis just gives your team more support.

Magnezone Lv.65 Modest Nature
Flash Cannon
Magnet Rise
Thunder Wave/Signal Beam
Thunderbolt

Not bad, but she doesn't have the SP.Def to be using Mirror Coat, or a recovery move to do so. Just go with a more offensive set. Magnet Rise helps her x4 weakness to Ground moves.

Rhyperior Lv.65 Careful Nature (Female)
Earthquake
Megahorn
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge

Fine

And a couple of HM slaves and thats my team!!
Plz rate...

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Just a general suggestion. Make sure to cover your weakness to electric types for Togekiss, Yanmega, and Empoleon. fire and ice for the rest of the team too. I know you have pokemon to trump those types, but it seems like you need those pokemon to learn weakness covering moves.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
^Well said. I think this team is fine overall as it is.

I have some suggestions to make:

Magnezone @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
Ability: Sturdy
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Substitute
-Explosion

Not sure if this set will work without a Hidden Power, but I believe it should. The loss of Magnet Rise allows for a more durable set, featuring the move Substitute, which lets you switch in on a potential status-inducer, and can "sponge" some damage on a move that it is resistant to. If, however, you are faced with an opponent that you feel is too strong, switching out would be the wisest choice.

Rhyperior @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant/Impish Nature
Ability: Solid Rock
-Swords Dance/Rock Polish
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Ice Punch

This provides you with outstanding coverage, and coupled with the awesome attack power, Rhyperior's power becomes unrivaled. Well...maybe not. But it sure is strong. Avalanche as an alternative to Ice Punch, though with Rock Polish, it seems like a loss, leaving you open to a potential attack.

Hope this helped. If it didn't, well, then you only have me to blame.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Good Job!

^Well said. I think this team is fine overall as it is.

I have some suggestions to make:

Magnezone @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
Ability: Sturdy
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Substitute
-Explosion

Not sure if this set will work without a Hidden Power, but I believe it should. The loss of Magnet Rise allows for a more durable set, featuring the move Substitute, which lets you switch in on a potential status-inducer, and can "sponge" some damage on a move that it is resistant to. If, however, you are faced with an opponent that you feel is too strong, switching out would be the wisest choice.

Rhyperior @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant/Impish Nature
Ability: Solid Rock
-Swords Dance/Rock Polish
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Ice Punch

This provides you with outstanding coverage, and coupled with the awesome attack power, Rhyperior's power becomes unrivaled. Well...maybe not. But it sure is strong. Avalanche as an alternative to Ice Punch, though with Rock Polish, it seems like a loss, leaving you open to a potential attack.

Hope this helped. If it didn't, well, then you only have me to blame.

Excellent setup, this is exactly what I was talking about. BTW, I know this is off topic but props to Poke-friend for making a Dragon team with just one dragon type. Also, yanmegy423, if you don't mind, plz show us the data for Giratina.

Last edited:

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Thanx Eon Master and here's the data

Giritina Mild nature Griseous Orb
Shadow Ball
Dragon pulse
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
oh wow a female empoleon?! lucky you! those bad boys (or girls?!) are supercalifrajilisticexpealidociously rare!
(okay maybe i overdid the "rare" part XD *facepalm*)

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
oh wow a female empoleon?! lucky you! those bad boys (or girls?!) are supercalifrajilisticexpealidociously rare!
(okay maybe i overdid the "rare" part XD *facepalm*)

I had a female treecko in
Emerald but its evovled now

And SapphieL, I think Empoleon could do with a good yawn or agility, but toxic seems ok for lengthy battles

Last edited: