• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my team.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
This is my first team, plus I technically haven't made it yet, not to mention battle with it, so bash it all you want. Here it is:

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 152 HP / 100 Def / 252 Spd
Nature: Calm

- Toxic Spikes
- Magic Coat
- Surf
- Sludge Bomb

Tentacruel serves as a lead, an anti-lead, and a late-game bulky water. Toxic Spikes to make a foe think twice about switching, Magic Coat to prevent the opponent from sending out their own hazards, and Surf and Sludge Bomb for STAB.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 152 Spd / 100 HP
Nature: Adamant

- Facade
- Low Sweep
- Seed Bomb
- Spore

My physical sweeper. Facade to take advantage over the poison, Low Sweep to cover for Breloom's Speed, Seed Bomb for STAB, and Spore to cripple sweepers long enough for me to crush them, and walls long enough for me to wittle their HP down.

Chandelure @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 200 Spd / 52 HP
Nature: Modest

- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic

My special sweeper. Calm Mind to boost Chandelure's beastly Sp. Attack to insane levels, and its average Sp. Defense to above average. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball for STAB, and Psychic for coverage.

Aerodactyl @ White Herb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Nature: Jolly

- Curse
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

Aerodactyl serves as my revenge killer, and, if Breloom falls, he can also be a Curse sweeper. Curse boost my awesome Attack to beastly levels, and my above average defense to awesome levels, and it lowers my speed, which is why I have the White Herb. EQ for STAB, and Stone Edge and Iron Head for coverage.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Nature: Bold

- Mean Look
- Toxic
- Moonlight
- Dark Pulse

Oh, did I have a fun time conjuring this up. Umbreon serves as a Toxic-Staller, and my physical wall. Mean Look to trap the opponent. Toxic to poison them if they aren't already poisoned by Toxic Spikes. Moonlight to stall along with Leftovers, and Dark Pulse for STAB and so I'm not Taunt-bait.

Eelektross @ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 Atk / 200 SAtk / 108 HP
Nature: Quiet

- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

Eelektross is a full-on mixed sweeper with some bulk to boot. No doubt if I ever get around to making this team, this will be dangerous. Thunderbolt for STAB, and Flamethrower, Rock Slide, and Dragon Claw are all for coverage. I believe I can hit almost every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral damage with this thing.

Bash until there's no tommorrow, guys. Or not.

djkkdcb25

trainer all the way
plz rate my team
samurott macho brace
ability:torrent
EVs:attack224/sp.atk163/def136
Nature:lonely

hydreigon dragon scale
ability:levitate
EVs:sp.atk218/atk174/hp241
nature:mild

ferrothorn rocky helmet