• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please rate my team!

TheMaster327

Serperior :497: Lv69 Jolly @Miricle Seed
Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Light Screen
Aerial Ace
Leaf Storm

Thinking of replacing Leaf Storm for something that runs off it's stronger Attack stat... Any suggestions?

Reshiram :643: Lv69 Relaxed @???
Turboblaze
Fusion Flare
Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Fly

I know I need some help here - Two Dragon moves do not provide good coverage, any suggestions for moves and item?

Lickilicky ;463; Lv69 Bashful @Quick Claw
Cloud Nine
Rock Climb
Surf
Power Whip
Flamethrower

Good coverage, I think, with a Fire, Water and Grass move, but what do you guys think?

Zoroark (Shiny) :571: Lv69 Adamant @Blackglasses
Illusion (Disguised as Qwilfish)
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot
Night Daze

I feel this is a good set here, albeit the nature is a bit bad... Aerial Ace should deal with the threat of both Zoroark's weaknesses (Bug and Fighting), Flamethrower hits Steels... But what do you think?

Chandelure :609: Lv69 Brave @Spell Tag
Flame Body
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Hex

Flame Body burns anything stupid enough to directly make contact with Chandelure, and Hex's power doubles, rest of the set is run off the monsterous Special Attack stat.

Qwilfish (Shiny) ;211; Lv68 Calm @???
Poison Point
Poison Jab/Toxic Spikes
Ice Beam
Scald
Stockpile

OK, that's 3 with a Ground weakness, but Qwilfish can at least try to fight back with Scald and Ice Beam, although it's Special Attack is lower than Attack... Any suggestions for this moveset (and item)?

So, that's my team... I'd like to keep my shinies in the team, if that's possible... but if you want to suggest something that evens out my weaknesses, that would be appreciated! Thanks!

(Oh, by the way, I'm new, so hi!)

Last edited:
Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Aerial Ace
Dragon Tail/Swords Dance/Substitute

Thinking of replacing Leaf Storm for something that runs off it's stronger Attack stat... Any suggestions?

Reshiram :643: Lv69 Relaxed @???
Turboblaze
Fusion Flare
Dragon Pulse
Extrasensory
Shadow Ball?

I know I need some help here - Two Dragon moves do not provide good coverage, any suggestions for moves and item?

Lickilicky ;463; Lv69 Bashful @Quick Claw
Cloud Nine
Return
Surf
Power Whip
Flamethrower

Good coverage, I think, with a Fire, Water and Grass move, but what do you guys think?

Zoroark (Shiny) :571: Lv69 Adamant @Blackglasses
Illusion (Disguised as Qwilfish)
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot
Night Daze

I feel this is a good set here, albeit the nature is a bit bad... Aerial Ace should deal with the threat of both Zoroark's weaknesses (Bug and Fighting), Flamethrower hits Steels... But what do you think?

Chandelure :609: Lv69 Brave @Spell Tag
Flame Body
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

Flame Body burns anything stupid enough to directly make contact with Chandelure, and Hex's power doubles, rest of the set is run off the monsterous Special Attack stat.

Qwilfish (Shiny) ;211; Lv68 Calm @???
Poison Point
Poison Jab/Toxic Spikes
Ice Beam
Scald
Shadow Ball

OK, that's 3 with a Ground weakness, but Qwilfish can at least try to fight back with Scald and Ice Beam, although it's Special Attack is lower than Attack... Any suggestions for this moveset (and item)?

So, that's my team... I'd like to keep my shinies in the team, if that's possible... but if you want to suggest something that evens out my weaknesses, that would be appreciated! Thanks!

(Oh, by the way, I'm new, so hi!)

Changes in bold

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
Dragon Tail

Leaf Storm is redundant coverage, try this set for the best possible coverage.

Comments in bold, will add more later because I have to leave.

TheMaster327

Thing is, Contrary Serperior isn't released in DW yet, is it?

Also, if I use Dragon Tail all the time, will it keep switching out the opponent while I do damage, without worrying about a counterattack?

Last edited:

Absol 4ever

a witty pedant
dragon tail has negative priority the same as roar and whirlwind so it is going to hit last no matter how fast serperior is
-6 priority by the way

TheMaster327

Just saw that on Serperior's POTW. Thanks for that, though!

Just had a thought - if I run SubSeed on Serperior, would the Big Root be an option for the item?

Last edited:

TheMaster327

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm looking to replace one of my team (possibly Chandelure or Reshiram) with a Sassy shiny Primeape. It hatched only last night, so it's still a Level 1 Mankey at the moment... This is the moveset I have planned...

Primeape @Wide Lens
Sassy
IVs: 26-27/21/31/30/10/8
EVs: Need some help with the spread... I was thinking 160/32/220/0/4/92, but not sure how that would work out...
Rock Slide/Stone Edge
Cross Chop
U-Turn
Filler Move (any suggestions?)

It also has near perfect IV in Attack and a perfect Defense IV, if that helps. I'll appreciate the suggestions! The full Lv 1 stats are: 12/6/6/6/6/5.

Last edited: