• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

please rate my white team!!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Well this is the team...:

Samurott
Brave nature
~Megahorn
~Swords dance
~Aqua tail
~Dig

Simisear
Rash nature
~Work up
~Sunny day
~Flamethrower
~Solarbeam

Lilligant
Modest nature
~Leech seed
~Synthesis
~Solarbeam
~Toxic

Elektross
Adamant nature
~Crush claw
~Wild charge
~Taunt
~Spark

Crustle
Jolly nature
~Rock wrecker
~X scissor
~Earthquake
~Protect

Unfezant
Rash nature
~Air slash
~Work up
~Return
~Steel wing

...And that's it. please rate!!!

Aurath8

Samurott
adamant nature
~X-scissor
~Swords dance
~Waterfall
~Return

Of all the Electric types, only three are hit supereffectively by dig. One of them is part ground and would be hit harder by Waterfall and one of them you fight once in the game. This means Dig is used to potentially cover just one dangerous pokemon. Not worth a moveslot in my opinion. Return is here because Water-Normal get amazing coverage. Use Waterfall over Aquua Tail for accuracy. X-scissor is recommended here because after an SD you wont need the extra power of megahorn.

Simisear
Rash nature
~Rock Slide
~Brick Break
~Flamethrower
~Grass knot

Lilligant and Samurott hate the sun as it boosts its weakness or weaken its STAB move. Brick Break is here because Fire/Fighting is resisted by few pokemon. Rock Slide generally covers what Fire/Fighting dont. Grass Knot works like Solarbeam except weaker against lighter pokemon.

Lilligant
Modest nature
~Leech seed
~Butterfly Dance
~Petal Dance
~Sleep Powder

With its Own Tempo ability and the change to Petal Dance you have a hugely powerful grass move, as powerful as Solarbeam even. Butterfly Dance is probably the best setup move ever. Sleep Powder allows you to use Butterfly Dance easier.
I'll do the rest later, unless someone decides to ninja me.

Kontros

Its seems O.K
But some of the moves will need some switching around
I definitly reccomend what AuraWarrior8 Said

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
thanks for your ideas! they're great! I was thinking of replacing Lilligant with sawsbuck but its got loads of weaknesses.

Kontros, your team is good. Sawsbuck goes with my last problem, alas the weaknesses. You don't have a good water type, so maybe replace reuniclus with Samurott(there you have a starter) If ya dont want a starter than at least find a water type. your team is good. best of luck when you begin.

benwsf

The Torterra Trainer
You could go with a special Samurott since your team seems mostly physical.
Samurott @Expert Belt
Modest Nature
-Ice Beam
-Air Slash
-Surf
-Grass Knot

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I really won't be bothered to breed and get air slash. AuraWarrior8 is completly right and I thank you for your help. I will definitely use what you've said.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
For unfezant, don't give it air slash because all of its other moves are special based. Give it sky attack or aerial ace because they are physical based.
For Samurott, Swap Dig for Earthquake for more power.
But you should probably go with the moveset that Aurawarrior8 gave you because that gives the most coverage (But you may want to swap X-Scissor for Megahorn for more power).

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Unzefant has high sp attack so give it aerial ace or sky attack.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
^^What? No! If it has high SPECIAL attack, give it a SPECIAL move!

Air Slash or Hurricane (?) would work here. Sky Attack, overall, has 140, split between two turns, for an average of 70. Air Slash is 75 per turn, with better accuracy.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Unzefant has high sp attack so give it aerial ace or sky attack.

You seem to have yourself mixed up. Spend somtime learning what you have done wrong and edit the post.