• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please read this. I want your opinions and help and stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Hi everybody! :D

This sub-forum needs change. I'm now the only activate mod in this section and things are getting...unnecessary.

People ain't reading the rules and stuck threads are out of date. Now I'm going to make some changes, but I want your input. Is there something in Alt. Card that needs to change? If so, say so.

Thanks in advance.

- Jack

P.S. The beginners deck building thread in the Alt. Card Rate my Deck thread needs an update. So if anyone would like to redo it, I'd appreciate it.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

For the Active-Mod problem, get someone who is an active member of this sub-forum and try and get them modded? Or try and find out what the heck has happened to the other mods.

I'd write a deck building thread, but I'm too busy with college..

Last edited:

cybermew

A la lune!
I was going to write a deck building thread, but upadting it is hard with the ever changing meta and all.

And I think we need another mod, or at least for Shiny Manaphy or Little Pikachu to be moved into this section.

Munchy.42

I hardly ever see ShinyManafi online. If we were to have another mod, and I'm sorry for putting myself forward, it should probably be out of me, cybermew, Sirnight, Kakashi or Mikau, since they are the most active members here.

With the sub-forum, I think that the rules should be clearer, the unnecessary stikies removed and the rest of the stikies updated.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I demand to be modded. I want my chance to shine!

Well, Im somewhat active on SPPf again, Ive been lurking more than anything. Having an American mod will help somewhat with the drastic time zone shift between the UK and the US. Id also say we just need updates to alot of threads, since a great deal of them are from when Fox was still around these parts.

Mikau

Better then you
Yeah, try and get another mod here. Suggest it or something. I'm sure the other staff will think about it.

cybermew

A la lune!
Er, no, I should be the mod. I'm like, all awsome and stuff.

No, but I do think I've helped a lot, as has Freya.

Maybe one of use for Decks and one of us for General Discussion, replacing Shino and Alfonso (Who the hell is he anyway?)

I mean, I helped set up the team, do a bit in the games section, and can apply my ever-growing knowledge to the stickies, especially the trading thread, which we really need to get up and going, as it seems a mess atm.

Maybe we should have a discussion/election again.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Maybe one of use for Decks and one of us for General Discussion, replacing Shino and Alfonso (Who the hell is he anyway?)

Thats a good idea to split up between General Discussion and Decks. Though I should be the mod.
I mean, I helped set up the team, do a bit in the games section, and can apply my ever-growing knowledge to the stickies, especially the trading thread, which we really need to get up and going, as it seems a mess atm.

And Ive done...well I have a great deal of my postcount here...
Maybe we should have a discussion/election again.

Just give me my crown already.

cybermew

A la lune!
Thats a good idea to split up between General Discussion and Decks. Though I should be the mod.

We should share it.

And Ive done...well I have a great deal of my postcount here...

So do I.

Just give me my crown already.

MY CROWN.

Rai, this outta be fun. Are you speaking to the admins about this?

Mikau

Better then you
Yeah the split up thing would be a nice touch. That way One team can handle one section, and the other team can handle the other.

A little off-topic BUT, I've been here longer then both of you that crown is MINE.

Munchy.42

Yes, but I joined on the smexiest date ever. The 3rd of September :p

Can anyone remember who won that poll we had ages ago? I think it was Sirnight.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Last edited:

Munchy.42

But my ego got popped when I came here. It was much bigger before. People were actually scared of my ego.

Maybe we should hold another poll. Or just let Freya become mod, before he/she (*shot*) eats us all with his/her (*shot again*) ego.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
But my ego got popped when I came here. It was much bigger before. People were actually scared of my ego.

Maybe we should hold another poll. Or just let Freya become mod, before he/she (*shot*) eats us all with his/her (*shot again*) ego.

MY EGO CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED, BESIDES THE ****ING CROWN IS ALREADY FORGED, IM GOING MAD WITH POWER MAAAAAD WITH POWER!!! *whack* ^_^ Im good now.

Im a male btw ^_^

Oh yeah, also, we should get back on topic about now. x_x

Mikau

Better then you
I'm still up for having two mods on the Alt Card Discussion, and two mods on Alt Card Rate My Deck. That way it would be a little easier for everyone.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I'm still up for having two mods on the Alt Card Discussion, and two mods on Alt Card Rate My Deck. That way it would be a little easier for everyone.

That would make everyone a little less crazy. Especially me. You dont want Freya on a bad day. Because Ill ****ing rip your head off. cry alot, and no one wants that.

cybermew

A la lune!
You don;t want Cybermew on a bad day.

Lotsa lotsa lazers. LAZERS!

I'd say 1 of us on just Disc, one on RMD and Rai on both.

SCREW THE CROWN I NEED A ROD. I CAN THRUST IT THEN. THRUST!

Status
Not open for further replies.