• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please read this. I want your opinions and help and stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami Ron

Elite Member
MIND CRUSH!!!!!

And I was never a Mod in here. As most of you all know, I'm an administrator of the entire SPP Forums so I help out when I need to here and there. The previous statement shows my activeness as well.

However, I do love Yu-Gi-Oh! so I did a little cleanup here from time to time.

So basically my question is... what is out of place at the moment in here, Rai?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
MIND CRUSH!!!!!

And I was never a Mod in here. As most of you all know, I'm an administrator of the entire SPP Forums so I help out when I need to here and there. The previous statement shows my activeness as well.

However, I do love Yu-Gi-Oh! so I did a little cleanup here from time to time.

So basically my question is... what is out of place at the moment in here, Rai?

I just think that having another mod here would be helpful since I do have school and constant hospital trips -_-''

That's why Shiny Trainer should be positioned here too, he's active and is seen on Alt. Card.

Also, Alfonso and Raito are never active on Alt. Card, so that's bad...

You should be active more often on Alt. Card too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.