• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Tell Me..

JustCallMeKing

I just made a RMT for 5th gen, and it isn't showing up. Please tell me a Mod has to accept it or something because I wrote what seemed to be a long essay and really don't feel like typing all of that over again.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I just made a RMT for 5th gen, and it isn't showing up. Please tell me a Mod has to accept it or something because I wrote what seemed to be a long essay and really don't feel like typing all of that over again.

You probably posted it in the 5th Gen Competitive Discussion section, which requires thread approval/a mod to accept it, rather than the 5th Gen RMT section which, as far as I know, doesn't require thread approval.

What you'll want to do is PM one of the Competitive Discussion mods (Ragnarok, Archangel, Gamefreak or jesusfreak94) and explain that you posted it in the wrong section, and they'll probably PM you the thread so you can repost it in the correct RMT section.

Hope this helps!

JustCallMeKing

You probably posted it in the 5th Gen Competitive Discussion section, which requires thread approval/a mod to accept it, rather than the 5th Gen RMT section which, as far as I know, doesn't require thread approval.

What you'll want to do is PM one of the Competitive Discussion mods (Ragnarok, Archangel, Gamefreak or jesusfreak94) and explain that you posted it in the wrong section, and they'll probably PM you the thread so you can repost it in the correct RMT section.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. They aren't online at the moment, but thanks for the support, and once they are online, hopefully they will move it to its rightful spot, because I don't feel like writing all the over.