• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please welcome me

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I everyone. Im just looking to meet people.

Ugobama

Well u just met one, me. Pm me to be friends or if u have a questions, and have fun. do not get a bad rep or u will be hated like me

S

Souls_Redux

WaluigiRC91, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your visit.

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Sup? PM if you got any questions. Remember to read the rules. That is very important. Check around the club area if you wanna be part of one or you can look in the games area for some fun. Whatever you wanna do, just have fun.:D

Welcome to the forums, WaluigiRC91! I know almost everyone who said hi said to PM them to ask any questions, but now I'm saying that too... o_O.. PM me to ask any questions, I swear I don't bite! Or if you want to be friends, just PM me. XD Have fun on the site!

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~/Kitteh/MK~ ;258;

EDIT: BTW, don't forget to read the rules! XD

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
pm me your metroid friend codes if you wanna play.