• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ * ~ Pleased to meet you everybody!

Innocentmercy

Hey there everyone! I'm really happy that I get to join this wonderful site! Its so easy to adjust myself quickly in this site since its really easy to go through and such.

I remember going to serebii when I was a child since I check out the information on the lef-side bar

Rissychan and her club from Deviantart brought me here in the forums! I'm very happy to meet you all at this hour!

I'm hoping to meet everyone and befriend them :] ;480;

Innocentmercy

Hi welcome to the forums :)
Be sure to read the rules first and all that fancy jazz ;).
Hope we can be friends.

Heehee the rules here are quite strict, but I could live with it!

Hey there, nice to meet you! I love your banner :D Fire-types are one of my favorites along with Dark and Dragon!

G50

No longer posting
Hello innocentmercy, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

ThisIsPatrick

Heehee the rules here are quite strict, but I could live with it!

Hey there, nice to meet you! I love your banner :D Fire-types are one of my favorites along with Dark and Dragon!

Thanks, glad someone likes it ;) Cool you also like Fire types, I like Fire, Electric, Dragon, Bug and Water :D

_Snivy

Lover
Greetings to SPPF! :) If you feel the need to talk to something or want help or anything, send me a Visitor's Message! :D

See you around!