• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pleasssssse Helppppppppp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Sorry, but everyone who said it's in Cave of Origin is WRRROONNGG!

What's the problem here? Wallace gives HM07 to you after Maxie and Archie depart. He's standing in front of the gym doors, so you CAN'T beat Juan if you don't speak to him, and if you speak to him you get HM07. There is no way to "miss" getting a HM in the game except maybe HM05 flash, but it's not a vital HM when you look at it...

If you spoke to Wallace, you have waterfall. I even know his exact words as he hands it over. I'll include them:

(not really posted said:
Thanks to your help, SOOTOPOLIS...
No, all of HOENN was saved.
On behalf of the people, I thank you
This is a gift from me. Please accept it.
Obtained the HM07!

That's it. It's not easy for me to imagine how someone could miss getting it.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
maybe if he helped himself along with gs/ar?

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I do not have the fogiest idea how you missed getting the HM07. Have you used a cheating device? if you have then this is your problem and you may have to reatart the game. Also, are you sure you dont have it? You didnt skip the text and you do have it in your bag? Answer the questions arose in this thread when you can and some one may deffinatly be able to help you.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
cxoa said:
maybe if he helped himself along with gs/ar?

Well, I suppose we can't eliminate that theory right away...

But still, [SPOIL]GS/AR[/SPOIL] doesn't really affect a flow of events in the game. Just changes certain variables. So you can't really [SPOIL]shark[/SPOIL] out your average HM07. More likely is that he read the text too fast and didn't catch the part about HM07, then asked here, then found it, then didn't want to admit a foolish act like that (just a theory, doesn't have to be true!)

In any case, might just be a glitch (well, it might be!). Just as if I asked: I need help, I didn't get my starter from prof. Birch! Now wild Pokémon are attacking me and I keep fainting! Should I restart?!

cxoa

Heat Trainer
if he used a warp code to get himself into the gym before he was supposed to it might have that effect, or possibly all badges, dunno never tried it. But i would imagine either A. he has it and just hasnt scrolled down the tm list far enough. B. Somehow circumnavigated talkin to wallace before beating juan. or C. the games Fake.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
cxoa said:
if he used a warp code to get himself into the gym before he was supposed to it might have that effect, or possibly all badges, dunno never tried it. But i would imagine either A. he has it and just hasnt scrolled down the tm list far enough. B. Somehow circumnavigated talkin to wallace before beating juan. or C. the games Fake.

Maybe D. (all of the above)

Either way, this is a question without an answer which you can guess. The only real way to find out is to again ask GrievousDude. He has the answer.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
GrievousDude said:
do i have to start all over?

Hold on to your hat if your hat you can still use HM7 by trading a pokemon that know it or catch a Goldeen it learn it at level 38 or 41 if it is a Seaking.

G

GrievousDude

Kez said:
I do not have the fogiest idea how you missed getting the HM07. Have you used a cheating device? if you have then this is your problem and you may have to reatart the game. Also, are you sure you dont have it? You didnt skip the text and you do have it in your bag? Answer the questions arose in this thread when you can and some one may deffinatly be able to help you.

ok guys i'm here i just got back from school, i did not use an AR or a GS, plus i did not skip the or read the text realy fast. i checked just right now to see if i have the TM, and..... nothing. i first talked to maxie after i brought rayquaza to sootpolis and he said that he and archie must have been wrong and that he would go return the orbs. then i talked to wallace and he said " it seems as though team aqua and magma have left.... i look foward to seeing you real soon". (he said something almost exactly like that and then he flew off). was i suposed to talke to him before i talked to archie and maxie?

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
GrievousDude said:
ok guys i'm here i just got back from school, i did not use an AR or a GS, plus i did not skip the or read the text realy fast. i checked just right now to see if i have the TM, and..... nothing. i first talked to maxie after i brought rayquaza to sootpolis and he said that he and archie must have been wrong and that he would go return the orbs. then i talked to wallace and he said " it seems as though team aqua and magma have left.... i look foward to seeing you real soon". (he said something almost exactly like that and then he flew off). was i suposed to talke to him before i talked to archie and maxie?

If you're right, then the answer is, sadly, yes. If you're wrong, then maybe you disassembled your copy of the game and don't remember it so that the coding triggered Wallace not giving you Waterfall... If that is the case, then buy a new copy of Emerald if you ever want to see the E4 and/or the BF, if at all...

G

GrievousDude

gregjammer said:
If you're right, then the answer is, sadly, yes. If you're wrong, then maybe you disassembled your copy of the game and don't remember it so that the coding triggered Wallace not giving you Waterfall... If that is the case, then buy a new copy of Emerald if you ever want to see the E4 and/or the BF, if at all...

awwwww man..... alright i will start all over in a few minutes. o' yeah, no i did not disassembled my copy of the game, (why would anyone even do that to a good game?).

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
Poke Freak said:
That's in Ruby and Saphire, NOT Emerald.
Sorry, I was going by my Emerald Player's Guide, which seems to have misprinted that location.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
gregjammer said:

NO he doesn't all he need is a level 38 Goldeen or level 41 Seaking becuse it can waterfall by leveling up.

G

GrievousDude

Flying Tropius said:
I guess he didn't get to read that

aww s#it i already restarted, but that is ok i will rise to become what i indended to become.... a pokemon master :). J/K

J

jjones1

whether you got it or not, don;t you know someone who can trade you something that knows Waterfall?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
GrievousDude said:
then i talked to wallace and he said " it seems as though team aqua and magma have left.... i look foward to seeing you real soon". (he said something almost exactly like that and then he flew off)

Hmm...

What is this? Wallace flew off? That can't be! You don't actually see him leave! He just sort of lingers outside the gym with Steven until you beat Juan. Once you acquire the 8th badge, you will notice he isn't there any more. What the...??? This thread is so confusing, I'm getting a headache.

Alright guys, let me clear this up:

You Don't get HM07 in the Cave of Origin.

Groundon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza fly off.

Talk to Wallace. He will give you HM07 In front of the Gym. He then uses a Pokemon and flys off on it.

Then you battle Juan.

It should be like that since I have the guide AND the game. I hope I helped ^^

Volteon

Back I guess??
why don´t you wait seaking learn waterfall? It´s easier isn´t it?
it learn this attack in level 41 or golden in level 38.

I hope I helped you a lot!

EDIT: I saw just now, blaze boy, sorry the repetition.

Last edited:
J

jjones1

Meganium XD said:
Alright guys, let me clear this up:

You Don't get HM07 in the Cave of Origin.

Groundon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza fly off.

Talk to Wallace. He will give you HM07 In front of the Gym. He then uses a Pokemon and flys off on it.

Then you battle Juan.

It should be like that since I have the guide AND the game. I hope I helped ^^
actually, u don't see wallace fly off (trust me, i've beaten the game three times just to watch rayquaza yell at kyogre and groundon:))

G

GrievousDude

well the point is he is gone and he did not give me 07 WATERFALL, so i'm not lying, why else would i be so sad if i was lying, besides i restarted and now i'm at petalburg city.... ishould be back to were i left off.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.