• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plethora of new Avatars added

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Chances are that it'll be one in the batch of XY&Z avatars :)

Rakurai

I love the GtI/SPMD avatars and all, but I think it would be great to have some of the expressive portraits included.

I suppose including all of them would be way too much, though, considering how many portraits each of the many story relevant Pokemon have coupled with the fact that all of the others have at least two of them as well.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Perhaps you could add some SSB4 avatars too? (at least for Pokémon playable characters). I know there's a bunch of Brawl avis, so I thought you guys were going to do SSB4 too.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
I've been searching all over the place but i can't find omegaruby trainer portraits, like bug maniac or brendan? :( will they be included or am i just missing something? lol

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Just a question, but are you going to add more Mega Evolution Special avatars when you add in XY&Z? I would love to see some more Alain and Marin to choose from.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Just a question, but are you going to add more Mega Evolution Special avatars when you add in XY&Z? I would love to see some more Alain and Marin to choose from.

You're in luck, I've submitted the Mega Evolution Special IV avatars, so they are coming.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I love the GtI/SPMD avatars and all, but I think it would be great to have some of the expressive portraits included.

I suppose including all of them would be way too much, though, considering how many portraits each of the many story relevant Pokemon have coupled with the fact that all of the others have at least two of them as well.

There's like 8000 :p

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I've said it before...I'd love it if you'd add some avatars with the characters from XY and ORAS.Like Gym Leaders,and the random trainers that you encounter through the game.