• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plot Holes in the Anime

iraqmaster

Plot Holes:

A. Jessie & James' pasts: This is one of the major plot holes in my opinion of the whole series. Some of the things that they supposedly did before joining team rocket include:

1. Trying to get into Pokemon Tech school, but scoring the lowest within the school's entire history. Also, it's stated that this school is highly expensive to attend, yet Jessie, who had a poor childhood, was able to take the exam to get in the school.

2. Joining a Bridge bike Gang

3. Attending the Pokemon Entrance School, where if you took a test, you would win a badge that guarentees you to enter the Pokemon League officially. Of course, they failed.

4. At some point, Jessie wanted to become a nurse, and worked with a chansey that evolvedto a blissey and still remebered her years later.

That's all that I can think of.

aquajet16

LVL? Death
I'll bring one up...

How do the trainers recognize the pokemon in its pokeball? Like they never take a look at the pokeball and just throw it and said "Go _____(Pokemon's name here)" and they got it correctly. Since all the poke balls loook the same. How could they distinguish that this specific pokemon is in this poke ball without looking or putting distinguishing marks (stickers, scratches etc.)

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
Ash's pidgeot. He said he would come bakc for it 9 seasons ago and didnt.
Also, Why ash's bulbasaur hasnt evolved after all that but May's evolved twice with about half a season time span.

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
Also, though it isnt much of a plot hole, why dont ash and co. just freakin catch strong wild pokemon. and then train them. in the show, any pokemon could get stronger.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
didnt they show ashes father in the 3rd movie?

(if i remember correctly it was a short 10 seconds where they showed a close up of a photo, wasnt ashes father in the photo?)