• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plunder the Pasta

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
*I summon Mawile the true Creator who then makes me have the pasta indefinately*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I use Psychic to crush Ampharos and take the pasta underwater (while protecting it with psychic power to prevent it from rotting)

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
-gets lightning the ampharos to electrocute the water, making you feint, then sending his quagsire in, getting the pasta back-

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
But the pasta was ruined! Aside from that, I was using a psychic barrier to protect myself.

Dramatically bursts forth from the water, restores the pasta to a warm, eatable state, and has an Electrode use Flash so I can escape

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
-the pasta was not ruined for the ball of psychic energy was not harmed, just mewtwo, and calls lugia with his ocarina to steal the pasta back for me_

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
summons the U.S. Navy to trap and take back the pasta

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Summons the U.S. Air Force to shoot down all the Pokemon, and I bury the pasta somewhere in the tropics

Riceslash

The pangolin
Jams the machine with rice, then dives for the pasta

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*summons a SWAT team to surround you with guns and they say "Do not attempt to move, or we'll be shooting ourselves," and then they force you to give the pasta to me*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*My Electrode uses Thunder to shoot down Honchkrow and zap Fanal and I give the pasta to Electrode*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*and I have a Pokemon army (not using that now)*

Squashes the Crustle with psychic power and takes the pasta

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
*grammar nazi's you about how it is faint and not feint and orders his Mawile to take the pasta from you in the confusion*

EDIT
I reuse the NeverFailingGrapplingHook to get the pasta again.