• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plunder the Pasta

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*makes Electrode explode on you, and I take the pasta while you're sprawled on the ground*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
TO the sun? Whatever...

Jumps in a World War I airplane, swoops down, and takes the pasta from you and flies away

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Huh? What's messpurlinz? Or could you spell it right?

Anyway, gets an axe, says "Heeeerrree's Johnny!", scares you off, and takes the pasta back.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*plays Tarzan, doing the famous jungle yell while swinging from another vine to take the pasta back*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*George of the Jungle, Watch out for that tree!* Lol!

I fall on top of you and take the pasta to a frozen wasteland.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I haveLuxray find you and Volcarona uses heatwave. Beartic faints and while you're tending to it, I fly away with the pasta on Staraptor.

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*uses Aura Sphere to OHKO the Beartic*

*says "Break out the butter, I'm gonna make toast!"*

*fires a flamethrower at you, which burns you on the behind, and I take the pasta to a suburban area*

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
*apparently I got fooled by Zoroark's illusion again*

*I attack you with a golf ball aimed just so to knock you on the head and make the pasta come to me with psychic power*

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
-still zooming off with the pasta, ur in an illusion where u have the pasta, but in actuality, ur nomming on the head of the leader of an angry beartic tribe-

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Chaos! Blast! *uses Chaos Blast (a wave of psychic energy) to blast away the Beartic*

Hires N. Gin as a bounty hunter to hunt down the pasta for me (yes, you still have it)

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
It was a fake; the real N. Gin appears in a gigantic robot with powers of mass destruction, pulling out a machine gun and making you sacred (hidden joke here), and giving me enough time to take the pasta to somewhere in a dark cave

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
I used my future prediction powers to see you going to hat cave before had, so as soon as you enter I club you in the head and I teleport the pasta to Pluto while you're knocked out