• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plushie Tutorial

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
kk, thank you vampire. and i figured out how to put the string through the needle by myself by looking at one that was in my grandmothers sewing box that already had the string through it :s

and i decided happiny is too hard to make. im just practicing making balls (dont laugh) for now.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Right, here's what I would try, mind you it's rough and not to scale.
GenesectPattern_001.png

I've been wanting to make a barnette bag for my gf and now this thread will help me out! Plz sticky it Mods! PLEAAAASE??

Impressive!

(dang, I haven't made a pokemon plush in a while)

I kinda wanna make a scrafty (since now it's my second favorite Pokemon), so I might use the scrafty template from earlier as a reference.

Once I get around to doing it, I'll show you guys.

Hik@ri

hey, I´m just new here, I joined because of this specific topic XD haha... but anyway, pleased to meet you all... I have just make an azurill plushie and I wanted to share it with you all :D
azurill___plushie___by_crystal_studio-d3h8rm1.jpg

and I have one question... do any one have any idea in how to make an snivy plushie ?? I have experience sewing and making things like this, so, its not a problem.. only that I don´t know how to pattern a snivy plushie... some help ?? ;196;

Zoroark001

Pok`eMaster
hey ive got alot of black felt any ideas of pokemon plushies besides umbreon and can u get me the patterns for them or just a umbreon plushie pattern;249-d;;197;;197;;197;;487;:172bros::025n172:;491;:570::surfpika:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It looks like you can already think of some black pokemon (and I'm sure there's an online pokedex that has a color search somewhere). If you pick the one you want I might do a pattern sketch for you.

Zoroark001

Pok`eMaster
Umbreon Plushie

Okay Ive Got three in mind umbreon darkrai and houndor or houndoom and if you can do the scketchs for all three / four I would be really greatful and i will do the most - likely easiest one Thanks and can you make them as fast as possible i need them really fast ;197; ;491; ;228; ;229;

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sorry, but I don't have unlimited time to sketch patterns. If you pick your favorite of those (and I think umbreon would be easiest) I will see what I can do for a pattern sketch, but I only take 1 request at a time.

Zoroark001

Pok`eMaster
;491; Ok sorry i am doing umbreon but would u make me a darkrai pattern because i already made my umbreon pattern and i will show the finished product once i am done. PLZ get me a darkrai pattern ;491;

;491; Thankz ;491;

Gardemagius

Hey, I saw this thread today and made an account here to ask with some assitance with a Gardevoir plush I want to make. I can probably do most of it, I just need a pattern for her hair, and mayybe some advise on doing her eyes. help plz?

Snostar

Hey~ I've been in the plushie buisness for years, and it's VERY entertaining. If anyone wants a pattern for one of these, just ask-
Ditto (3D, not flat like most)
Shaymin

More soon... XD Those are the only custom patterns I can think of. Anyway, anyone have advice for Ninetales? I'm using a body from a pattern I found on DA. But should I make the tails with almost a wide triangle pattern with ridges and embroider them apart, or do them individually? If you need me to explain that, just ask~

EDIT: Also, which should I make? Glaceon, Umbreon, or Espeon? Thanks~ <3

Last edited:

Hlyda

Beware! Randomness!
I'd say make glaceon!!

As for the tails,
If you look at the general stability of plushies it would be easiest and sturdier to work with ridges and make the tail ends go apart,
but I like it most if the tails can move separately so I'd probably do them all separate, It'll just be rougher on the fabric to keep so many tails up so if you do it that way make sure to get something to prevent it from ripping due to weight and lots of things stitched in the same location...

Maijor

Best Wishes!
Would you be able to do a sketch of the pattern for the Digimon Patamon or Gatomon? Thanks!