• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plushie Tutorial

Mystmyst

H-hello, I'm planning on making a vulpix plush of sorts I already have the body figured out but I can't really figure out what to do about the Tails or the hair like swirls on top of the head, any tips or ideas?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
You could approach that in a few different ways, you could make each tail/swirl separate, or make them all as one piece. You could just make the tails the basic shape and stitch the swirl in, or you can work out all the shapes you’ll need to create true swirls.

Mystmyst

Ah okay thank you I might approach it using the first method and see how it turns out then try the second and decide which to use of those.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Here's my latest creation:
chespin001.jpg

He's not perfect, but he's my Chespin!

adamfitz

poké-lover
Love the Chespin plush!
I love this tutorial and was thinking I might try my own
What pokemon would you recommend starting with
Togepi,togetic,togekiss?

happinas

fairy~
@VampirateMace, the pattern you used for your chespin (which is by the way sexy) isn't that far of a togetic.. (which is my favorite pokemon haha)
i'm going to attempt making one soon ^^

Will0Wisp

Talking about Eevee's. Just recently I've made a doll of it x'D
[It's on my Etsy] You can find it easily if you type in search ''eevee poseable''
but sadly I don't have a pattern as I make my dolls without these... ;-; [they are OOAKs]
Maybe you could search on DeviantArt? People seem to share over there hundreds of tutorials...

JenaMon

Very cool tutorial! I really want to make a life-sized Lucario, which would require a lot eh-heh...but this really helps me understand how some things could be easy, like ears and feet/paws.

Pika Pika333

Impulsive Trainer
I really want to make a plushie of Dunsparce, but knowing my luck I'd make one part too big. Help, please?

Last edited:

Absol_ute

Hi. I'm new in the forum, the reason i joined was for this post.
I would like to make a substitute plushie but I couldn't find a pattern anywhere in the internet so I did one myself, but I have not tested it, I would like to show it to you but first i need to make some post anyway I would like to know if someone of you know about some substitute plushie pattern?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I don't know of any substitute plushie patterns, so if you're not finding any online already, I probably can't help you find one. But I'll be happy to take a look at your pattern once you're ready to post it.