• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plushie Tutorial

Samantha Omputer

Through a vector
I don't know if you mentioned it anywhere, but uh.
If I wanted to sew a head onto a body, how would I do that?
You know, like a snowman almost. (Just as an example, I'm not making a snowman.)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Take the ends of the fabric of the head and the body and then sew them together from the inside of the plushie...

Unless it is quite large don't acturally cut individual fingers/toes... don't make anything to thin... Er... fabric eyes I should think... yup...

Bernkastel

Could you maybe please make a video tutorial on youtube or something on how to make oddish? Cause I think it'd be alot easier to understand than all this.. oval talk XD. Seriously though it's a good idea.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Aww okay. I'm gonna try making Oddish in the mean time. Wish me luck~

EDIT: How do i attach the leaves to Oddish's head? I had some trouble but I'll try your reccommendations next time.

EDIT: I finished, it looks rubbish though and is deliberately no lifesize. I'll get a pic up ASAP.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

How do I do anime-style eyes such as jigglypuff's? I need to finish my new plushie by valentines XD.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, I normal subsitute buttons for eyes, but you could make each eye out of three peices of felt, layering them so that they look an eye. Make sure to use thread that is the same color as the eye, because it's going to have to show. You could also buy some gigantic googly eyes, but I don't recommend that.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Can you make kinda a template for a gallade plusie?

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
MB, CC... I'll consider both requests, I am busy though so don't feel bad if it never happens.
OK thanks for at least taking it into consideration. Hope you can make them:)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Same sorts of stuff as ussual, don't make the 'legs' too thin, so that you'll be able to turn them inside in... perhapes stuffing pipe-cleaners into the 'legs' for support.. Mini unknown plushies may be one of the only times I'd say googly eyes are appropriate...

Same sorts of stuff as ussual, don't make the 'legs' too thin, so that you'll be able to turn them inside in... perhapes stuffing pipe-cleaners into the 'legs' for support.. Mini unknown plushies may be one of the only times I'd say googly eyes are appropriate...

Googly eyes do sound good for Unown.
oh, I made a Pichu Plushie over Spring Break.
Will put up picture soon.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Mini unknown plushies may be one of the only times I'd say googly eyes are appropriate...

If you do a regular size unown then you'll need some big googly eyes. Hooray for the googly! :D