• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plushies! :3

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Talk about plushies you have, here! I have a riku plushie, a hamtaro plushie, a rarity plushie, a pinkie pie plushie, and a pikachu plushie! I played with my hamtaro one today, it was fun XD

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I have a bunch of beanie babies along with my sister. It comes from when they were all the rage at the turn of the century

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I have a bunch of beanie babies along with my sister. It comes from when they were all the rage at the turn of the century
Awesome :3

I wish i grew up with more plushies xD I had dolls instead xD I had sooo many barbies...only to give them all away when i turned 13 :p

I like stuffed toys more than dolls now. IF THERE WAS A DOLL OF KORRINA, however...hahaha.....yeeah like that'll happen :p