• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pluto team galactic

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he become new team galactic boss (replacing cryus) he will on stark mountain with some remaining galactic grunt...also looker will be on Mt stark too as he arresting pluto

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
he probaly be with J Again doing something *big*

Torpoleon

Saturn is the new boss, in the games. I don't think that Team Galactic will continue anymore with Pluto having his own plans.

Torpoleon

saturn get arresting in end of DP 152
I know. I'm not an idiot. I said IN THE GAMES! Could you just be smart instead of dumb, for once? This is not a place for people who are not smart.

Torpoleon

that impossible J is dead or if she still alive [finally she become a cyborg]

yay Ash vs Cyborg J
What the heck is wrong with you? Spam your own dang thread? Well, if she is alive, it would be because she TRANSPORTED herself out from one of her mechanisms and would work for Pluto. Her henchman would not be so lucky though.

What the heck is wrong with you? Spam your own dang thread? Well, if she is alive, it would be because she TRANSPORTED herself out from one of her mechanisms and would work for Pluto. Her henchman would not be so lucky though.

not so sure when pluto appear in future DP episode

Torpoleon

not so sure when pluto appear in future DP episode
Nobody knows! Why reply to my post when what you said did not really relate to what I was talking about. We also don't even know if Pluto will reappear which I kind of doubt.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
It would be bizarre for him not to. He wasn't arrested with the others and there has to be a reason for that.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Pluto will have a a episode... maybe two. Maybe one of Ash's or Dawn's pokemon will learn a move... or evolve. But that is it |:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Flaming, spammy posts...this thread is going places.

Closed places.

*locking*

Status
Not open for further replies.