• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plx's Event Trading and Mercantile (A One Stop Shop For The Aspiring Pokemon Master)

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Yes I am. Sorry about that, but the forum crashing kind of screwed that up as I didn't have your FC entered.

Is now fine?

Thanks for the trade! :D

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sorry about my lack of activity in the last few weeks!

For the trade that we have on hand, would you mind if I have the Victini that I mentioned earlier, in return for the Korean Rayquaza you had expressed interest in back then? It's already been cloned, so it'll be little issue with the trade as far as cloning and time constraints goes. (That victini being the jolly Christmas Victini)

(Long story short, I don't have need of the Sleeping Pikachu anymore, with trade negotiations on that end having long been defunct.)

If this is acceptable to you, I'll be on later during the afternoon tomorrow and Sunday, and regularly checking on the forums via mobile (which can double as a wifi hotspot for my 3DS).

jty5

I have Pikachu (WORLD12) UT, Mew (FAL2010) UT, Raikou (WIN2011) UT, Entei (WIN2011) UT, Suicune (GAMESTP) UT, Celebi (WIN2011) UT, Jirachi (GAMESTP) UT, Deoxys (Plasma) UT, Manaphy (TRU) UT, Shaymin (TRU), Arceus (MICHINA), Victini (Movie14) UT, Keldeo (SMR2012) UT, Meloetta (SPR2012) UT, and Genesect (Plasma) UT for trade on Pokemon Y. I'm looking for the following:

for Ditto 6iv.

If you want anything please send me a message. My friend is listed at the bottom.

FC: 3153-4187-5023

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, I'll be available tomorrow in the evening sometime, so I'll hit you up if I see you.

iname

You say you don't mind cloning pokemon I have an event sum2012 keldeo. I was hoping that you woulndt mind cloning it for me. Pm If you woulnd mind doing so. So we can maake arangements ect, ect.

Hey I'm interested in your Shiny Mew. How did you get that? I've got a Gamestop Jirachi, a summer 2010 Jirachi, a shiny event Entei and a movie Victini I'd be willing to trade. I'm also interested in a Shiny event Genesect if you have one.

Last edited:

Plx

I have a couple more events to add, but this month has been a little slow on the stock front.

I blame Destiny.

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I notice you don't have spooky pumpkin boo in eng was wondering you'd trade one of your sylveons if they are female name in English if it's possible

chrishastie

Avid Trader
Hey man I have an extra Gamestop Diancie code and im looking for Genesect and Maloetta to just complete my legendary collection. Unfortunatly you can only recieve one Gamestop Diancie so i cant get the second diancie into my game now i know its hard to trade a pokemon for a code due to trust and what not but if your interested maybe we can find some middle ground and find a way to make the trade happen if interested

rins

Hello, what can I get you for a Sandstorm Vivillon? It's the last one I need. Would you be interested in HA Pokemon like Ditto?

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
I would like to trade for your shiny mudkip for my shiny chimchar. Please reply or PM, which is best. Thanks again!

Plx

Hey man I have an extra Gamestop Diancie code and im looking for Genesect and Maloetta to just complete my legendary collection. Unfortunatly you can only recieve one Gamestop Diancie so i cant get the second diancie into my game now i know its hard to trade a pokemon for a code due to trust and what not but if your interested maybe we can find some middle ground and find a way to make the trade happen if interested

I can do that deal.

I would like to trade for your shiny mudkip for my shiny chimchar. Please reply or PM, which is best. Thanks again!

This one as well.

Hey. would you like to trade your movie11 shaymin for my INV2011 shiny entei? PS: is shaymin untouched and does it have the mircle seed on it?