• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

plz rate my team

purplemonster9

PK STARSTORM!!!!
Foveo(articuno)@leftovers
Calm
Ev’s252 HP / 96 Def / 64 SpA / 96 SpD

~ Ice Beam
~ Roost
~ Roar
~ Reflect / Heal Bell / Toxic

Festinatio(yanmega)@Expertbelt
Modest
Speedboost
Ev’s4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

~ Protect
~ Bug Buzz
~ Air Slash
~ Hypnosis / Hidden Power Ground / Shadow Ball / Hidden Power Ice

verbranden (typhlosion)@leftovers
Timid/Modest
Ev’s4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

~ Sunny Day
~ Solarbeam
~ Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Eruption
~ Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Electric

binatang (Garchomp)@salac berry
Jolly

Iv’s 30 HP
Ev’s 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

~ Swords Dance
~ Substitute
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
~ Earthquake

Apokalipszis (Wobbuffet)@leftovers

Calm/Bold

Ev’s 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD

~ Encore
~ Counter
~ Mirror Coat
~ Safeguard / Tickle

sikatan (Ambipom)@life orb

Technician

Admant/Jolly

Ev’s 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

~ Fake Out
~ Last Resort

shadow and jolteon

Ghetto Team Rater.
Calm

~ Ice Beam
~ Roost
~ Roar

choose toxic.

Modest
Speedboost

~ Protect
~ Bug Buzz
~ Air Slash

choose hypnosis.

Timid/Modest

~ Sunny Day
~ Solarbeam

modest, flamethrower and HP eletric.

Jolly

Iv’s 30 HP

~ Swords Dance
~ Substitute
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
~ Earthquake

choose outrage.

Calm/Bold

~ Encore
~ Counter
~ Mirror Coat
~ Safeguard / Tickle

the only moveset so choose safeguard.

Technician

Admant/Jolly

~ Fake Out
~ Last Resort

i dont use him so go onto smogon for this one.

great team:)!! 9/10 since i dont know ambipom's movset.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Woah. Hold on there, man. Any descriptions? What tier are you playing in? From the looks of it, you're playing in Ubers because of Garchomp and Wobbuffet, and well... don't be suprised if a freakin' lead destroys your team. I think you're not ready yet. The team has half of the pokemon weak to Stealth Rock, and as far I see, there's absolutely no synergy at ALL between the pokemon.

Let me just give you a tip: Please don't just copy off your favorite pokemon out from Smogon and throw them all together without even bothering to add pics or descriptions. So, I seriously can't rate this team. And FYI, Ubers are Pokemon like Palkia,Dialga,Mewtwo, Arceus, and all of the other big, bad, and powerful guys. If you want help, then seriously, read warstories, watch battles, and other RMT's here. They're pretty darn good. So, thank you, but you're obviously not fit to play in this tier..... yet.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
Woah, way to take it easy on the newbie >.> and FYI Smogon is a good place for beginners to get relitively simple sets.

Don't go ripping on people just because they aren't as experienced as you, or I would be trolling your *** raw.

golduck#1

Yeah bro, next time you are making a RMT thread add descriptions ok haha, Oh and BTW I still use smogon sometimes, but this is on NU's etc etc.

AirHorton

Shall we battle?
Woah, way to take it easy on the newbie >.> and FYI Smogon is a good place for beginners to get relitively simple sets.

Don't go ripping on people just because they aren't as experienced as you, or I would be trolling your *** raw.

It's called criticism, dude, whether it's direct or not. Smogon is a good place to get sets, but this OP doesn't even describe why he even picked these pokemon or what role they serve. He basically just threw them all together into a team and called it a day. This team wouldn't last in the Ubers tier. Let alone, it can't even set up entry hazards or better yet prevent entry hazards from being laid down. The OP needs to go back to square 1, look more at competitively battling and tiers, and then he can make a new and improved competitive team.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
I completely agree with you, I'm not trying to defend this team, I have merely seen Elementer post before in this fashion and I am of the opinion that he needs to stop doing so, newer memebers shouldn't be ripped for being less knowlegeable, but should be directed as how to improve their teams.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I completely agree with you, I'm not trying to defend this team, I have merely seen Elementer post before in this fashion and I am of the opinion that he needs to stop doing so, newer memebers shouldn't be ripped for being less knowlegeable, but should be directed as how to improve their teams.

Maybe you should read my post twice? I wasn't ripping his team off. Instead I was saying that he should look better at the Uber tiers by reading warstories, and other Ubers RMT. I wasn't being unkind to him at all- and I wasn't laughing at his little knowledge either. I was giving him advice, and no curse or profanity used. I was using good language, and I did direct him and give him advice- that while Garchomp and Wobbufett are Ubers, the rest of the team do not have any synergy and therefore will be destroyed in Uber gameplay. I'm simply helping him before he tries to enter the game with a not-so qualified team. He's a newbie, and there is no shame in that, everyone was once. And everyone should study the tiers in the game before attempting to play. And that's OK if he doesn't - he should simply look at other posters and their teams.

purplemonster9

PK STARSTORM!!!!
BTW I Beat A lot ov people when my pokemon werer only lvl 5
i beat a team of lvl 20 pokemon with only 4 of the lvl 5 pokemon spo HA

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
Hey people >.> stop argueing, your supposed to RATE the team, not crtisize eachother :x

anyway...
for articuno i think you should get rid of roar and replace it with toxic, for yanmega i think you should definetly use Hypnosis, for garchomp pick outrage instead of dragonclaw, for wobbofet i am not really used to its moveset, but use safegaurd
and for typhlosion choose eruption, and for ambipom, its other two moves should be maybe double hit and aerial ace,

im not realy good at rating but well thats my opionion

purplemonster9

PK STARSTORM!!!!
Woah. Hold on there, man. Any descriptions? What tier are you playing in? From the looks of it, you're playing in Ubers because of Garchomp and Wobbuffet, and well... don't be suprised if a freakin' lead destroys your team. I think you're not ready yet. The team has half of the pokemon weak to Stealth Rock, and as far I see, there's absolutely no synergy at ALL between the pokemon.

Let me just give you a tip: Please don't just copy off your favorite pokemon out from Smogon and throw them all together without even bothering to add pics or descriptions. So, I seriously can't rate this team. And FYI, Ubers are Pokemon like Palkia,Dialga,Mewtwo, Arceus, and all of the other big, bad, and powerful guys. If you want help, then seriously, read warstories, watch battles, and other RMT's here. They're pretty darn good. So, thank you, but you're obviously not fit to play in this tier..... yet.
my lvl 5-'s beat a team of lvl 20's so ha

purplemonster9

PK STARSTORM!!!!
Calm

~ Ice Beam
~ Roost
~ Roar

this poke will be very helpful, first, poison the pokemon,then roar it away

Modest
Speedboost

~ Protect
~ Bug Buzz
~ Air Slash

Put pokemon to sleep the attack and kill + it has speed boost.
Timid/Modest

~ Sunny Day
~ Solarbeam

Very helpful on Eliet 4 and WIFI

Jolly

Iv’s 30 HP

~ Swords Dance
~ Substitute
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
~ Earthquake

Gets rid of the dragon pokemon who can wipe out the yanmega who has poor Def andSpf def

Calm/Bold

~ Encore
~ Counter
~ Mirror Coat
~ Safeguard / Tickle

Pokemon cant switch out when i use encore because ov shadow tag and i know what to use mirrror coat or counter.

Technician

Admant/Jolly

~ Fake Out
~ Last Resort