• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM 2019: Pokémon That Have / Have Yet To Appear Based On The Poster

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Then maybe they're planning to give it a major role when it makes its debut. I think Ash is gonna catch it by the way, since Goh has the other two as major teammates. And on a related note, I have a hunch that it's final evolved form Rillaboom might be the choice for a Gen. VIII Pokemon to appear as DLC in a certain fighting game, so it can be in a trio alongside Greninja and Incineroar.
Oh please let's not pretend like it's not going to be Cinderace

Even tho Cinderace is the most boring possible choice they could go with imo :rolleyes:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think Rillaboom's more likely because if Cinderace did make it in, we'd have three Fire-type Pokemon, two Water-type and only one Grass-Type. But let's get back on topic. Grookey needs to show up soon.
It’ll likely still be a long while before Grookey shows up. Even Dracovish looks likely to debut before it.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think Rillaboom's more likely because if Cinderace did make it in, we'd have three Fire-type Pokemon, two Water-type and only one Grass-Type. But let's get back on topic. Grookey needs to show up soon.
Oh believe me I don't want that Rabbit in Smash anymore than you do. But just by looking at how much it's being marketed and the only fully evolved Galar Starter with any marketing at all, it's looking sadly inevitable tbh

Anyways I personally predict we're not going to see Grookey at least until Early 2021

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeah it is just weird
I'd rather just have it dumped to Go at this point unless they truly have something planned that makes it worth the wait and if they're willing to pull a Goodra and rush the evolutions.

D

Deleted member 384931

I'd rather just have it dumped to Go at this point unless they truly have something planned that makes it worth the wait and if they're willing to pull a Goodra and rush the evolutions.
Then if it is a Goodra-like situation, sorry the wait wasnt worth it. Besides how is a Grookey gonna be a leader of a Cinderace?

Rune Knight

I haven't updated this thread in a while because there haven't been much Pokémon that appeared from the poster recently.

Though I will say the following:

1) We might be getting an updated version of the poster soon due to... you know... "the thing"...

2) I noticed a Rhyperior under Palkia which I have added and labelled as having appeared in a small role in EP 24.

3) Gladion's Umbreon and Zoroark appeared briefly during the Alola episode, but I wouldn't label them because they felt more like cameos in my opinion.

Last edited:

Rune Knight

There is a new version of the poster. I was waiting for a more high quality version to be released but decided to update it now anyway.

EmstihVVcAAlONt

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
There is a new version of the poster. I was waiting for a more high quality version to be released but decided to update it now anyway.

EmstihVVcAAlONt

Needs more Sobble.

He should have been above Goh's head, almost mirroring Pikachu