• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM 2019: Pokémon That Have / Have Yet To Appear Based On The Poster

Rune Knight

Included Cleffa, Rayquaza and Jirachi as having small roles in the latest episode.

Also updated to include Zapdos and Pyukumuku as confirmed based on the new preview.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

I think it's safe to say that a bunch of Alolan forms and Gen. 7 Pokemon are gonna pop up in the September 13th episode.
EDIT 8/30: It looks like Flygon will have a main role next episode. And in today's episode, Team Rocket used Minccino.

Last edited:

Rune Knight

Alright, so I ended up taking my sweet ass time to watch the episode, and I have to say that it was probably my favorite.

However I'm a little conflicted in regards to this thread.

So outright, I believe that Exeggutor (Alola Form) had a major role in the episode since the whole reason as to why they went there was to catch it.

As much as I don't want to say it, I also consider Rowlet as having a small role because although it was given focus and called by name it didn't feel like it was centered, more like it was used to represent Ash's Alola Party. I'm gonna change it for now unless convinced otherwise.

Now for the most controversial part, I personally don't consider Mimikyu as having a small role since it was more of a cameo appearance; a noteworthy cameo, but a cameo nonetheless which I equate to a background appearance.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Seems it's just you and me keeping this thread alive. Anyways, we now know that the legendary Zapdos will appear in episode 40.
EDIT 9/20: We also know when Zacian and Zamazenta will appear. There's gonna be a four part arc starting October 23rd which will adapt the Darkest Day from Sword and Shield.

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I can't help but wonder why Grookey hasn't shown up yet. Are they waiting until Ash and Goh visit the Isle of Armor for the first time?

Seriously. I've been wondering the same thing. The SW&SH arc would've been the perfect time to introduce it.
Grookey is the most misstreated starter ever

One of the anime directors hinted that they've got big plans for it by saying that it'll have a great impact so I'm not that worried about Grookey.

It is taking a lot of Galar Pokémon in general to show up tho (for example the current Arc would've been a perfect time to evolve G. Farfetch'd into a Sirfetch'd but nah we gotta give the attention to Lucario instead. )

Pokemon Power

One of the anime directors hinted that they've got big plans for it by saying that it'll have a great impact so I'm not that worried about Grookey.

It is taking a lot of Galar Pokémon in general to show up tho (for example the current Arc would've been a perfect time to evolve G. Farfetch'd into a Sirfetch'd but nah we gotta give the attention to Lucario instead. )
Then maybe they're planning to give it a major role when it makes its debut. I think Ash is gonna catch it by the way, since Goh has the other two as major teammates. And on a related note, I have a hunch that it's final evolved form Rillaboom might be the choice for a Gen. VIII Pokemon to appear as DLC in a certain fighting game, so it can be in a trio alongside Greninja and Incineroar.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Then maybe they're planning to give it a major role when it makes its debut.
Whenever that is, even fking Galarian Yamask of all things is debuting before Grookey.