• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM 2019: Pokémon That Have / Have Yet To Appear Based On The Poster

Pokemon Power

According to the new version of the Japanese intro, it seems Ash's Greninja is gonna return. Also, we might see Regigigas down the line, it looks like they're planning to have Goh fight it.

Rune Knight

We're near the end of the Journeys arc, and there's still 16 Pokemon on this list that haven't appeared in it in any shape or form. Though, I have a feeling Alolan Raichu will show up soon.

Alolan Raichu for the upcoming Battle Royal episode would play a nice fit.

They could also have Goh's Mantyke evolve into Mantine in the same episode to promote the concept of ride pokémon.

Mallow's Shaymin re-appearing is also a possibility.

Along with Tapu Koko and maybe one of Ash's Battle Royal opponents using a Zeraora.

Rune Knight

Tapu Koko had a small role in today's show. Just thought you should know.

Thank you for letting me know, I will go ahead and add it to the list. Gotta say I was hoping for more alone pokemon to show up in this episode since there are so many that we've yet to see from the poster and the series is quickly nearing its climax.

Rune Knight

I wonder if some of these just won't appear due to change of plans. Not many episodes left and there's still Zeraora, Lati@s duo, Shaymin left and all.

Zekrom and Reshiram also got shafted despite being visible on the poster almost on the front lines .

Yeeeeaaahhhh.. I may end up having to count nods (like in the intros) and backround cameos at the end of this just to satisfy this list.

Last edited:

Rune Knight

Hello. Seeing as we are likely nearing the end of the series, I decided to add another category that consists of small background appearances; background pokémon, or those that appear in easter eggs as in the case of the silhouetted Latios in JN30.

Feel free to let me know if I missed any, or if you have any ideas for more categories as well.

The hierarchy is Main Role > Small Role > Cameo > Background > N/A

Last edited: