• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM 2019: Pokémon That Have / Have Yet To Appear Based On The Poster

Rune Knight

It's been a while.

And though a lot of tears are being shed right now, the show must go on.

It has been announced that there will be an 11 episode miniseries that will conclude Ash and Pikachu's story.

In the trailer, we see Ash riding a Latias. Since this has has been announced as part of Journeys in the west, my guess is that it is also meant to be part of PM2019 since it features Ash in his JN clothing and the JN art style.

What do you guys think, should I add Latias as a confirmed appearance? Or did the last episode of JN mark the end of that series of a whole?

Pokemon Power

It's been a while.

And though a lot of tears are being shed right now, the show must go on.

It has been announced that there will be an 11 episode miniseries that will conclude Ash and Pikachu's story.

In the trailer, we see Ash riding a Latias. Since this has has been announced as part of Journeys in the west, my guess is that it is also meant to be part of PM2019 since it features Ash in his JN clothing and the JN art style.

What do you guys think, should I add Latias as a confirmed appearance? Or did the last episode of JN mark the end of that series of a whole?
Sure. If the dub counts this miniseries as part of the season, then I think it qualifies.

Rune Knight

I've updated the listing to be more in conjunction with where the series is currently at.

With two episodes left, we might not get to see it be made full, but who knows if there are any surprises left in store.

diakyu

You know it's kinda a shame Ash's only mon who would benefit from hanging around and just chilling, Palpitoad, never got to be in one of the episodes barring the last. I don't think that mon was ever used outside of battle in BW.

Rune Knight

You know it's kinda a shame Ash's only mon who would benefit from hanging around and just chilling, Palpitoad, never got to be in one of the episodes barring the last. I don't think that mon was ever used outside of battle in BW.

If only Journeys did what AtbaPM is doing now there would have been more than enough screen time for all of Ash's mons and then some.

Rune Knight

Yup, that's it. Guess this is the final listing; sad that it did not get filled out, but it was fun to document anyway.

On that note, I really hope that we see Ash pop in every now and then as the episode seemed open ended; but for now if you'll excuse I have to cry : '(