• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM Malfunctions

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I think I finally found the right spot to help me. :) Any way, about a month and a half a ago it had said that I received a new PM. After going to my messages, I saw no new PMs. So I went back further to check and see if I had missed one from awhile back.

I ended up finding a PM at the very bottom of the last page. It had no title, meaning I couldn't open it. But it did have a date that it was sent out. December 31, 1969. Yes, 1969. And I know the forums haven't been up that long.

I was just wondering if this is a normal occurrence and how it happened. Thanks.

Frank The Bunny

Probably just a glitch in the sites forum system.

Falconx03

Legendary
I had the new pm thing as well. It was stuck like that for quite some time. Then I received a pm and after I checked the pm and then refreshed the page, the message was gone.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I was just wondering if this is a normal occurrence and how it happened. Thanks.

They were "sent" at 7:00PM, right? I've got 3 of those in the past. I don't really know how or why they happen though.