• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Don’t forget move 15 as well. Hopefully they eventually retcon how Kyurem transforms in the anime to more how the transformations are handled in the other media where it needs the DNA splicers and Reshiram and Zekrom for the respective forms.
If Kyurem appears that is lulz.

Red and Blue

So anyone want to take a rough estimate on what Korrina's rank is in the Super class?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Tobias will have Kyurem, who will be able to change into either Zekrom or Reshiram fusions without an item.

Think bigger.

Tobias will be able to fuse Kyurem with Zekrom AND Reshiram thus revealing the original Unova dragon!

He'll also fuse Necrozma with Solgaleo and Lunala to unlock Necrozma's ultimate form while he's at it.

PsychoLogical

Think bigger.

Tobias will be able to fuse Kyurem with Zekrom AND Reshiram thus revealing the original Unova dragon!

He'll also fuse Necrozma with Solgaleo and Lunala to unlock Necrozma's ultimate form while he's at it.
nah bring on Arceus.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
... With a mega evolution!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Don’t forget move 15 as well. Hopefully they eventually retcon how Kyurem transforms in the anime to more how the transformations are handled in the other media where it needs the DNA splicers and Reshiram and Zekrom for the respective forms.

They should just retcon Team Plasma and do them properly, giving us the cruel psychopathic maniac everyone loves

Was so dumb leaving Zekrom and Kyurem out, that meteorite was probably build up for Kyurem so that part is understandable but Ash encountered Zekrom in episode 1 and nothing came of it -.-

Red and Blue

I didn’t think that she was in the super class as I thought the summary implied that Ash needs to beat her in order to get into the super class so that would mean that she is still in the poke ball class.
I thought it Ash beats her he would take her Rank in the Super Class. I'm still a bit confused how this ranking works.

PsychoLogical

I thought it Ash beats her he would take her Rank in the Super Class. I'm still a bit confused how this ranking works.
Ep 25 is Ash's rankup match. He beats Korrina then he moves into Super Rank which would be Great Ball rank. So it's either She's already a Super Rank opponent or near Ash's current rank which is still unknown but is enough to need 1 more win to rankup.

ShadowForce720

Ep 25 is Ash's rankup match. He beats Korrina then he moves into Super Rank which would be Great Ball rank. So it's either She's already a Super Rank opponent or near Ash's current rank which is still unknown but is enough to need 1 more win to rankup.

Well actually base on what the summary for this episode said and implied it seems like it wasn’t a case where Ash needs 1 more win to rank up from his current rank, but is instead after defeating several trainers in the tournament it ranks him up enough to where he just needs to gear Korrina to rank up to Super Class.

If I had to guess I’d say Korrina is also in the Normal Class like Ash is and that all the trainers in this tournament that are part of the PWC are only from the Normal Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.