• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 21st: PM2019 025 - A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The way I see, he could do some training with her when riolu evolves, maybe borrow a key + mega stone to try for once. Or he can always bring his z-ring back and attach a key stone on it, everything is possible. After all, he have two pokemon able to go mega (gengar and the future lucario) and pikachu can go G-Max.

YelST

watch Roukin
The way I see, he could do some training with her when riolu evolves, maybe borrow a key + mega stone to try for once. Or he can always bring his z-ring back and attach a key stone on it, everything is possible. After all, he have two pokemon able to go mega (gengar and the future lucario) and pikachu can go G-Max.

And that's not including the potential of reserves coming back to mega evolve either.

The role I think I want to know the most when we get the VA list is Yuji Ueda's role, if Ueda has a role in this episode.
Because of Greninja?

This guy has voiced three of Ash's regional aces, Jessie's Wobbuffet and most of all Brock.

On Topic: It is taking forever to get to this episode. I really want to see this battle. Even if they use old footage for Korrina the battle can be quite good.

I want Dragonite to have a big disadvantage but I have a feeling Lucario won't have any new move.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Personally, the two things I’m curious about with this episode are if Go will catch any Kalos pokémon, & if he’ll actually be around Ash & Korrina when they talk about their past adventures. It still bugs me that Go wasn’t in the Vermilion when Bisces was talking about Ash’s battle with Lt. Surge.

Aside from that, I’m excited to see the possible interactions between Riolu & Lucario

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Personally, the two things I’m curious about with this episode are if Go will catch any Kalos pokémon, & if he’ll actually be around Ash & Korrina when they talk about their past adventures. It still bugs me that Go wasn’t in the Vermilion when Bisces was talking about Ash’s battle with Lt. Surge.

Aside from that, I’m excited to see the possible interactions between Riolu & Lucario
It's confirmed that Go will be catching some Kalos pkmn (the basic route pkmn like Fletchling).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It's confirmed that Go will be catching some Kalos pkmn (the basic route pkmn like Fletchling).
Oh really? Was it confirmed in one of the magazine articles that came out last month?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Fairly sure Scatterbug was also shown as a capture..

Oh and Binacle, Flabebe and Phantump.. they're included in the link within the first post of this thread.

yes. It's this:
EWxAMd-WoAAM-xB
If he’s only catching one Scatterbug, I get the feeling that he next Kalos episode will have him catching more of them since he’ll more than likely try to get every Vivillon pattern

Master Pikachu 11

If he’s only catching one Scatterbug, I get the feeling that he next Kalos episode will have him catching more of them since he’ll more than likely try to get every Vivillon pattern
I mean he only needs one to complete the dex and it’s just different colors so I don’t know why he would catch different colors of the same Pokémon.

ShadowForce720

Random Thought: I actually wonder what the prize of this Kalos tournament will be. A Key Stone perhaps? Lulz.

Well back in Sun and Moon Sophocles did win a Z-Crystal being the Buginium-Z in a Vikavolt race. So considering that this tournament is taking place in a Kalos the prize being a Key Stone or a Mega Stone isn’t Farfetch’d.

Although if Ash were to win a Mega Stone here I could see Korrina giving him a Key Stone to go with it. With the tournaments and competitions that have prizes it can be kind of hard to figure out what the prize unless the summary or pictures for the episode tells you, as the prizes can be just about anything.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well back in Sun and Moon Sophocles did win a Z-Crystal being the Buginium-Z in a Vikavolt race. So considering that this tournament is taking place in a Kalos the prize being a Key Stone or a Mega Stone isn’t Farfetch’d.

Although if Ash were to win a Mega Stone here I could see Korrina giving him a Key Stone to go with it. With the tournaments and competitions that have prizes it can be kind of hard to figure out what the prize unless the summary or pictures for the episode tells you, as the prizes can be just about anything.
Valid point. Eh whatever, time will fly by soon enough. And Ash using Mega Evolution is long overdue anyway. Would like it if the prize is actually a Key Stone.

Red and Blue

If the prize is a Mega Stone or Key Ring I could see Ash getting it even if he loses to Korrina. She probably wouldn't have any use for the items since she already has access to Mega Evolution

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Gag. So in the end, she ends up being better than him.
Nothing wrong with that. God forbid we have some female battlers in this show that can actually beat Ash.

That being said: it's Korrina's Lucario with whom she's had tons of battles and experience vs. Ash's Dragonite who has never really been used in a proper battle by Ash. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Korrina won.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Nothing wrong with that. God forbid we have some female battlers in this show that can actually beat Ash.

That being said: it's Korrina's Lucario with whom she's had tons of battles and experience vs. Ash's Dragonite who has never really been used in a proper battle by Ash. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Korrina won.
It feels like it would be a cheap move for him to lose now because of the ranking system in play. Losing to a major character should only happen if he will have a rematch later on with them to come out on top (which is already promised with Leon). Though if he lost against a random person who got no real focus to even know their name, that would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.