• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 28th: PM2019 026 - Splash, Koiking! / Crown Yourself, Yadoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is this a one-hour special, or is it just a regular 30-minute episode with two stories instead of one? All this time I thought it was the former but after reading this I'm starting to think it's the latter:
That’s not what I mean. And Magikarp/Slowpoke are one episode. Double episode would be airing seperate two episodes at once. Like airing ep 23 and 24 next Sunday (which will never happen)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm fairly confident it's two "mini episodes" of 10-12 minutes using the slot of one 24-30 minutes one.

World Turtle

"Crown Yourself, Yadoking!"
Satoshi and Go have come to Yadon Island, which is filled with Yadon as far as the eye can see! But then a Yadoking shows up as well, and a strange change comes over Satoshi.

So based on the title I'm guessing were going to see what happens with Slowking loses its Shellder Crown. Maybe the Shellder lands on Satoshi's head and makes him smart?

Another bit of trivia from a dex entry “Slowking undertakes research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world.”

Ash and Gou are research fellows.
Slowking does research.
I wonder if Slowking will join Ash's team to help him in his research? Or what if Slowking sees Ash as a "mystery of the world" that needs to be solved? lol.

Slowking could work as a good mentor for Sobble.

Red and Blue

If Ash catches Slowking I hope he takes it with him to Alola so it can match wits with that Oranguru who runs the bar

Red and Blue

Well the Tortoise did beat the Hare :p

All jokes aside if Ash catches a Slowpoke I hope he gets the Galarian one.

Speaking of which did they say which region this episode takes place in?

I don't remember if it was said where Slowpoke Island is

No they didn't say what region Slowpoke Island is. If I had to take a guess either Kanto or Johto

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
My bets:
-Go’s giant Magikarp becomes a Gyarados at the end of part 1
-Ash won’t be catching anything, No slowpoke, No slowking. Just another filler focused on something for part 2.

Red and Blue

Slowking is one of the least Ash type Pokémon I can imagine. Would be seriously surprised if Ash catches it

What exactly defines a "Ash Pokemon" though is the question
Calling it now: Goh's going to catch the big Magikarp in PM24, and here it'll evolve into a big-ass Gyrados.
And Go's Golurk will finally have someone to relate to

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
My bets:
-Go’s giant Magikarp becomes a Gyarados at the end of part 1
-Ash won’t be catching anything, No slowpoke, No slowking. Just another filler focused on something for part 2.

I like Slowking, but I would enjoy if in the middle of all these Slowpokes there was a Galar one and Satoshi got it and later evolved it to Galarian Slowbrow or Slowking.

I think if he got Slowking we would have some merch for it by now, right now we only got Slowpoke merch and its the Kanto one, so Go probably gets one.

Sword master zacian

I like Slowking, but I would enjoy if in the middle of all these Slowpokes there was a Galar one and Satoshi got it and later evolved it to Galarian Slowbrow or Slowking.

I think if he got Slowking we would have some merch for it by now, right now we only got Slowpoke merch and its the Kanto one, so Go probably gets one.
Untill now no galar pokemon is shown to be outside in wild Other than galar region
Also its a galarian form so its definately native galar only
Considering there are lots of normal slowpoke i think its in kanto/johto i don't a galarian slowpoke will appear here

If i had to guess when will galarian sloepoke debut it has to be in isle of armor arc or whatever there are many slowpoke galarian form in mustard's dojo i guess slowpoke and slowbro galarian form will appear in those epispdes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.