• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 28th: PM2019 026 - Splash, Koiking! / Crown Yourself, Yadoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I dont see how they can get anything done in 10min

Go will have just entered the Jump competition and 5 minutes will be gone already. Same with them getting to the Slowpoke Island
That's not a problem. The segments can just start with Go beginning the race and the boys already on the island.

Episode 14 already started with them in Unova

I know this is silly and completely unrealistic and not gonna happen, but what if that slowking was the one from M02, causing Ash to react as mentioned in the summary. Would be hella cool

Nice troll bait

Lol, how is it troll bait? Tom & Jerry is one of the best comedy shows I've ever watched still to this day whereas the Sun & Moon failed in both comedy and telling a coherent story, hence the comparison is insulting to Tom & Jerry

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
2 episodes of 10 minutes in one? That never happened in Pokemon's Anime. I don't understand why they didn't make these two as episode of 20 minutes, but I was expecting an episode about Magikarp from some time. (A Magikarp appeared in the promo poster of this anime). I don't know where will Goh capture it, but it calls my attention they say his Magikarp is quite "fat". I suppose it will evolve to a bigger Gyarados than usual, giving Go another Powerhouse like Golurk.

Anyway, I don't see a Slowking as a suitable Pokemon for Ash, except for the Slowking that guided Ash in the second movie (the one with Lugia and the Legendary Birds). Similar to how Ash bonded with the Lucario from the other movie and we wanted him to catch one. Problem is, however, Ash already has too many Water Types, if you ask me.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
2 episodes of 10 minutes in one? That never happened in Pokemon's Anime. I don't understand why they didn't make these two as episode of 20 minutes, but I was expecting an episode about Magikarp from some time. (A Magikarp appeared in the promo poster of this anime). I don't know where will Goh capture it, but it calls my attention they say his Magikarp is quite "fat". I suppose it will evolve to a bigger Gyarados than usual, giving Go another Powerhouse like Golurk.

Anyway, I don't see a Slowking as a suitable Pokemon for Ash, except for the Slowking that guided Ash in the second movie (the one with Lugia and the Legendary Birds). Similar to how Ash bonded with the Lucario from the other movie and we wanted him to catch one. Problem is, however, Ash already has too many Water Types, if you ask me.
Episode 24 is Go’s Magikarp capture.

ShadowForce720

Except that’s not really a problem considering most of them are reserves, plus may I remind you how many flying types he has had and yet that didn’t stop him from getting Dragonite. Plus it’s not like if he gets multiple Water types this series that they would all be the exact same typing or that more then half his team would suddenly be Water types.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Lol, how is it troll bait? Tom & Jerry is one of the best comedy shows I've ever watched still to this day whereas the Sun & Moon failed in both comedy and telling a coherent story, hence the comparison is insulting to Tom & Jerry

Sun and moon *failed* at telling a coherent story coming from the guy who believes XY story to be 100 percent coherent, even the obvious hype bits. Yeah no point in talking about this anymore lmao

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikasaur said:
I dont see how they can get anything done in 10min

Go will have just entered the Jump competition and 5 minutes will be gone already. Same with them getting to the Slowpoke Island

I don't think that either plot will be that complex story telling wise, so I think that both subplots can be accomplished in under ten minutes. The Yadoking plot in particular sounds generic enough to be finished quicker than the Koiking plot.

Red and Blue

Ignoring the Water typing Ash currently only has one Psychic type. He could use another one considering Mimey currently isn't an active team member

PsychoLogical

Except that’s not really a problem considering most of them are reserves, plus may I remind you how many flying types he has had and yet that didn’t stop him from getting Dragonite. Plus it’s not like if he gets multiple Water types this series that they would all be the exact same typing or that more then half his team would suddenly be Water types.
Lets also not forget that out of all the amount of water types he has, he only had 2 that were fully evolved and its Greninja and Kingler.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer

It's just that I use to make Ash's team's structures in a similar way: Flying-Grass-Water-Fire. And right now, the Ash's Water Types outnumbers the other types.

Ignoring the Water typing Ash currently only has one Psychic type. He could use another one considering Mimey currently isn't an active team member

Yeah, I thought the same too. Be more centered in his Psychic type than his Water Type, but his Water Type is still there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Eddieursa said:
It's just that I use to make Ash's team's structures in a similar way: Flying-Grass-Water-Fire. And right now, the Ash's Water Types outnumbers the other types.

Does is really matter how many Water-types he has in reserve at Okido-hakase's place if he isn't going to use them? I don't quite see why their numbers should matter when it comes to Yadoking here, not that I think Satoshi will capture it anyway since there's been no real foreshadowing.

Red and Blue

Yeah, I thought the same too. Be more centered in his Psychic type than his Water Type, but his Water Type is still there.
Well if it makes you feel better he skipped out on a Water type in Alola.

Plus he has way more Flying types than Water ones

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Magikarp was definitely a Goh capture so I think it was about time he got one, but I do like the fact that it seems to have some characteristics. I just hope it doesn't evolve or they give us a galar gyarados somehow. I just don't like it when Ash and companions share the same pokemon, especially aces.

Also, if Galarian Slowpoke appears here and Ash catches it it would amazing. (I guess)

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Magikarp was definitely a Goh capture so I think it was about time he got one, but I do like the fact that it seems to have some characteristics. I just hope it doesn't evolve or they give us a galar gyarados somehow. I just don't like it when Ash and companions share the same pokemon, especially aces.

Also, if Galarian Slowpoke appears here and Ash catches it it would amazing. (I guess)

Ash doesn't have a Gyarados or Magikarp, so I don't see why Goh's Magikarp shouldn't evolve. I mean, if there's ONE Pokemon that can be captured easily (just as Goh has been capturing Pokemon so ridiculously easy) that would be Magikarp. And evolve it to Gyarados it could give him another "remarkable Powerhouse", like Golurk.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Eddieursa said:
Ash doesn't have a Gyarados or Magikarp, so I don't see why Goh's Magikarp shouldn't evolve. I mean, if there's ONE Pokemon that can be captured easily (just as Goh has been capturing Pokemon so ridiculously easy) that would be Magikarp. And evolve it to Gyarados it could give him another "remarkable Powerhouse", like Golurk.

I think he's referring to Kasumi when he said "Ash and companions" since Kasumi owns a Gyarados. Not that I think that would stop the writers from giving Gou a Gyarados, however.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master

I was referring to Kasumi/Misty.

PsychoLogical

Status
Not open for further replies.