• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 28th: PM2019 026 - Splash, Koiking! / Crown Yourself, Yadoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the idea that Satoshi sucks with slow Pokémon was always a bit of fanon that slipped into peoples lives canon ideology.

He was always good with Kabigon back in the day as well, in fact its eccentric body was what helped it get his last Jouto badge. I can’t help but get nostalgic and waking up Saturday morning to watch it put in work with taking out two very strong Frontier Brain Fighting-type Pokemon by itself. :)

Ash's Snorlax is known to be quite fast. Many of his opponents were surprised how fast it was.

On Topic: I wonder if Galarian Slowking would make an appearance here or maybe just a mention. Would be a nice way to show a Pokemon before its release.

ShadowForce720

Ash's Snorlax is known to be quite fast. Many of his opponents were surprised how fast it was.

On Topic: I wonder if Galarian Slowking would make an appearance here or maybe just a mention. Would be a nice way to show a Pokemon before its release.

Most likely not as the Crown Tundra isn’t coming out until later this year so considering that they haven’t never fully revealed it yet and also the fact that the first DLC isn’t even out yet chances were not going to see Galarian Slowking here.

There likely would prioritize the stuff from Isle of Armor in the anime over Crown Tundra since Isle of Armor is coming out before Crown Tundra. If we see Crown Tundra stuff in the anime before the DLC comes out it probably won’t be until August at the earliest.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Who are (very) likely to STILL be defeated easily and/or in an unsatisfying way....

I wouldn't be so sure. If Gozu and his Mega Aggron returns, it will be definitely a dificult battle. Fortunately, Ash has Dragonite and Gengar to match its Power. Dragonite has power, and Gengar is a trickster, so they could actually defeat Matori, Gozu and their team. But one thing for sure, it WON'T be easy.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
I wouldn't be so sure. If Gozu and his Mega Aggron returns, it will be definitely a dificult battle. Fortunately, Ash has Dragonite and Gengar to match its Power. Dragonite has power, and Gengar is a trickster, so they could actually defeat Matori, Gozu and their team. But one thing for sure, it WON'T be easy.

I don't know...who's to say Dragonite won't OHKO Mega-Aggron after Ash's other Pokemon have weakened it? I wouldn't even be surprised if Riolu took it out somehow...

Heck, Gozu might not come back anyway. We'll have to wait for more information.

Besides, the rest TR gets defeated like that lot of the time. Heck, even the AU specials and shorts make them punks, chumps, and female dogs.
Though to be fair, TR--outside of their leaders--were the biggest butt monkeys in PokeWorld until Team Skull came along.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I don't know...who's to say Dragonite won't OHKO Mega-Aggron after Ash's other Pokemon have weakened it? I wouldn't even be surprised if Riolu took it out somehow...

Heck, Gozu might not come back anyway. We'll have to wait for more information.

Besides, the rest TR gets defeated like that lot of the time. Heck, even the AU specials and shorts make them punks, chumps, and female dogs.
Though to be fair, TR--outside of their leaders--were the biggest butt monkeys in PokeWorld until Team Skull came along.

Gozu's Mega Aggron forced Kukui to reveal his identity as Royal Mask and use Incineroar, because it needed a powerhouse to defeat it. I don't deny Ash and Riolu's link could allow Riolu's power to increase enough to hurt Mega Aggron (he's Rock/Steel Type, double weak against Fighting types), but he's still a rookie and practially a newborn. It has quite a lot of limits yet.

Mew29240

Gozu's Mega Aggron forced Kukui to reveal his identity as Royal Mask and use Incineroar, because it needed a powerhouse to defeat it. I don't deny Ash and Riolu's link could allow Riolu's power to increase enough to hurt Mega Aggron (he's Rock/Steel Type, double weak against Fighting types), but he's still a rookie and practially a newborn. It has quite a lot of limits yet.

Aggron becomes a Pure Steel-Type when Mega Evolving and gets Filter (reducing super effective damage taken by 25%) as its Ability. I can see Riolu having a chance to deal decent damage to Aggron before it Mega Evolves but then gets overpowered because it doesn't have the strength to counter Mega Aggron's new defenses.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
No, the fact of the matter is Faba did know that Kukui was the Masked Royal by the end of the battle with Gozu. Also I did rewatch the part and there is no way around Faba did find out about Kukui being the Masked Royal during the battle with Gozu.

If that was the case, then why was Faba surprised when his identity was fully revealed at the beginning of the episode after Guzzlord attacked?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If that was the case, then why was Faba surprised when his identity was fully revealed at the beginning of the episode after Guzzlord attacked?
That was listed as an anime error.

PsychoLogical

Oh and I forgot to mention people: According to a new magazine scan, TV Tokyo’s supposedly putting something out tomorrow at 6 PM JPN Time. Likely just information for whatever.

Last edited:

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
But he didn't reveal his secret. Faba thought he was another Masked Royal fan.
No, the fact of the matter is Faba did know that Kukui was the Masked Royal by the end of the battle with Gozu. Also I did rewatch the part and there is no way around Faba did find out about Kukui being the Masked Royal during the battle with Gozu.

Kukui used Incineroar as his Fighting Star as Royal Mask, while he only used Braviary as Profesor Kukui. The very moment Kukui decided to call out Incineroar out of need to defeat Gozu's Mega Aggron, he revealed himself. (Why would Kukui have Royal Mask's Incineroar, unless they were one and the same?). And that was even more confirmed when Kukui and Incineroar realized his Z-Move, just in the same way as Royal Mak.

PsychoLogical

Magikarp will most likely evolve at the end of the episode just like most other Magikarp we have seen.

They are really pushing the pokedex entry this time.
I'd like that to apply for Ash as well if he catches another non-fully evolved pkmn :v

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Magikarp will most likely evolve at the end of the episode just like most other Magikarp we have seen.

They are really pushing the pokedex entry this time.

If it evolves then I dare them to do it in a funny fashion, during the competition so Go gets disqualified lol

Status
Not open for further replies.