1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

???: PM2019 026 - Splash, Koiking! / Crown Yourself, Yadoking!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, May 8, 2020.

1. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

Ash's Snorlax is known to be quite fast. Many of his opponents were surprised how fast it was.

On Topic: I wonder if Galarian Slowking would make an appearance here or maybe just a mention. Would be a nice way to show a Pokemon before its release.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  2. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Most likely not as the Crown Tundra isn’t coming out until later this year so considering that they haven’t never fully revealed it yet and also the fact that the first DLC isn’t even out yet chances were not going to see Galarian Slowking here.

There likely would prioritize the stuff from Isle of Armor in the anime over Crown Tundra since Isle of Armor is coming out before Crown Tundra. If we see Crown Tundra stuff in the anime before the DLC comes out it probably won’t be until August at the earliest.

3. Eddieursa

Eddieursa Marsh Trainer

I wouldn't be so sure. If Gozu and his Mega Aggron returns, it will be definitely a dificult battle. Fortunately, Ash has Dragonite and Gengar to match its Power. Dragonite has power, and Gengar is a trickster, so they could actually defeat Matori, Gozu and their team. But one thing for sure, it WON'T be easy.

4. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

I don't know...who's to say Dragonite won't OHKO Mega-Aggron after Ash's other Pokemon have weakened it? I wouldn't even be surprised if Riolu took it out somehow...

Heck, Gozu might not come back anyway. We'll have to wait for more information.

Besides, the rest TR gets defeated like that lot of the time. Heck, even the AU specials and shorts make them punks, chumps, and female dogs.
    Though to be fair, TR--outside of their leaders--were the biggest butt monkeys in PokeWorld until Team Skull came along.

5. Eddieursa

Eddieursa Marsh Trainer

Gozu's Mega Aggron forced Kukui to reveal his identity as Royal Mask and use Incineroar, because it needed a powerhouse to defeat it. I don't deny Ash and Riolu's link could allow Riolu's power to increase enough to hurt Mega Aggron (he's Rock/Steel Type, double weak against Fighting types), but he's still a rookie and practially a newborn. It has quite a lot of limits yet.

6. Mew29240

Mew29240 Well-Known Member

Aggron becomes a Pure Steel-Type when Mega Evolving and gets Filter (reducing super effective damage taken by 25%) as its Ability. I can see Riolu having a chance to deal decent damage to Aggron before it Mega Evolves but then gets overpowered because it doesn't have the strength to counter Mega Aggron's new defenses.

7. Jangobadass

But Kukui didn't reveal anything. He just used Incineroar and no one was the wiser. :p

The kids were in Ultra Space while Faba just thought him another Masked Royal fan.

8. Eddieursa

Eddieursa Marsh Trainer

Even if it was just to Faba, he had to reveal his secret to him out of need to defeat Gozu.

9. Jangobadass

But he didn't reveal his secret. Faba thought he was another Masked Royal fan.

10. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

No, the fact of the matter is Faba did know that Kukui was the Masked Royal by the end of the battle with Gozu. Also I did rewatch the part and there is no way around Faba did find out about Kukui being the Masked Royal during the battle with Gozu.

Kawaii Emolga and KenzeyEevee like this.
  11. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

If that was the case, then why was Faba surprised when his identity was fully revealed at the beginning of the episode after Guzzlord attacked?

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  12. PsychoLogical

PsychoLogical Well-Known Member

That was listed as an anime error.

13. PsychoLogical

PsychoLogical Well-Known Member

Oh and I forgot to mention people: According to a new magazine scan, TV Tokyo’s supposedly putting something out tomorrow at 6 PM JPN Time. Likely just information for whatever.

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  14. MaMcMu

MaMcMu Member

I bet the twist is that "Kasuking" really let himself go.

KenzeyEevee likes this.