• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 5th: PM2019 027 - The Legend of Heroes! Dande's Ultimate Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

I just noticed that Yonemura was writing this episode. It should have some nice tidbits that expand on the Pokemon World Tournament a bit, then. I wanna find out who was the World Champion before Dande!
Probably mustard as he trained leon
And was once champion
So HYPED for this episode, can't wait to see Leon vs Raihan<3 any idea when this damn hiatus will end? Is Japan getting better control of the pandemic? I hope so.
Yes i heard on news on intermet that the covid-19 cases are starting to slow down in japan there was less than 100 cases for almost 4-5 days

Atik

"This noteworthy match is between Dande, the Greatest Of Them All and Satoshi's ultimate goal, and Kibana, a Gym leader of a Dragon Gym in the Galar region and Dande's rival."

Is Dande Ash's ultimate goal.. What will happen if he defeated Dande in the end of this season?

catzeye

Writer's Block
I'm actually pretty excited about this battle (but then again, I'm honestly just here for the Galar episodes).

Even though we know Leon is going to beat Raihan, it'll be interesting to see how good Raihan is compared to him since one of his league cards states that he's pretty much the one who can knockout the largest number of Leon's Pokemon (prior to the player obviously). I actually would like to see this as a 2 on 2 or even 3 on 3 battle (something I wished could have happened in the Leon vs Lance battle).

One thing that is piquing my interest is the fact that the title mentions the legends of heroes. Maybe Sonia will appear and explain some of the lore to Ash and Gou. After what happened with Eternatus randomly appearing, I'm curious to know how they'll handle the Darkest Day plot.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
They had to hype it somehow.

As I don't like neither of the contestants, I couldn't care less so my hype is zero.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So is it safe to say that Raihan is the endeavor to Leon all might?
Yeah, pretty much, though he's not as bitter (and doesn't have any children to abuse)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
You mean to say you're not curious if Lt. Surge was shrunk to normal size or if he fits through the entrance.

That episode pretty much set up that Lt. Surge is returning after his training so it's only a matter of time. I'm patient. For now I'll enjoy Korrina's return.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
That episode pretty much set up that Lt. Surge is returning after his training so it's only a matter of time. I'm patient. For now I'll enjoy Korrina's return.

Eeeeeh...I could see it happening, but I also kinda think they’re just gonna leave it hanging. Personally, I don’t really care all that much myself; seeing how much Surge’s battle with Ash impacted him through Bisces was plenty enough for me.

You know which Kanto Gym Leader I WOULD like to see return, though? Sabrina! I’m always wondering how she and Haunter are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.