• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well it's a new Pokemon with a potential GMAX form. That could be all the reason the trio need to want to steal it

I mean that's a possibility but if that's the case then shouldn't Team Rocket be more interested in capturing Gou's Raboot then? Since that's also a new Pokemon with a potential G-MAX form?

I agree with the "Team Rocket wants a Dynamax Band" theory tho

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I mean that's a possibility but if that's the case then shouldn't Team Rocket be more interested in capturing Gou's Raboot then? Since that's also a new Pokemon with a potential G-MAX form?

Except they only went after Chewtle because their Rotom Phone said it evolves into Drednaw, a Pokemon they explicitly saw Gigantamaxing. They have no idea what a Cinderace is or that it has a G-Max form.

They saw Lance vs Leon and they saw Gyarados Dynamaxing instead of Gigantamaxing, so they have no reason to assume all Pokemon can do it.

Red and Blue

Well Sobble would be more weaker than Raboot and thus easy pickings. And Sobble will be wild until the end of the episode

Sword master zacian

TR Has always played a role in ash new starter pkm capture especially major role the one he catches first
In kanto bulbasaur jhoto chikorita hoenn treecko sinnoh turtwig unova oshawott(kinda) kalos froakie alola rowlet
And now galar sobble

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Aside from trying to steal Sobble they could want their own Dynamax band.

That should be it's own episode though, besides not like they're in dire need of it just yet. Chewtle's still a Chewtle and they don't know about Meowth's G-Max yet
I'd prefer they're just there to get more Galar Pokemon for the boss as the organization doesn't have any(save for Chewtle)

Sword master zacian

That should be it's own episode though, besides not like they're in dire need of it just yet. Chewtle's still a Chewtle and they don't know about Meowth's G-Max yet
I'd prefer they're just there to get more Galar Pokemon for the boss as the organization doesn't have any(save for Chewtle)
My question how will they gwt it though sicnce dynamax band isn't found in wild fallen on ground and there's no other guy who can give it to them sure there is piers
But he doesm't even have one for himself

If go has to get (which i don't want to though) he can get it from prof.magnolia

Mythical-Moonlight

Except they only went after Chewtle because their Rotom Phone said it evolves into Drednaw, a Pokemon they explicitly saw Gigantamaxing. They have no idea what a Cinderace is or that it has a G-Max form.

Well that would only prove my point from earlier in that there'd be no reason for them to be after Sobble either since TR (presumably) also has no idea what an Inteleon is nor do they know about it's G-MAX form (unless they explicitly saw it at some point)

Well Sobble would be more weaker than Raboot and thus easy pickings. And Sobble will be wild until the end of the episode
That's a fair point. They might also try to get some other Galar Pokemon.

(I just want to see James with a Cramorant or Hattena honestly is that so much to ask for?)

TR Has always played a role in ash new starter pkm capture especially major role the one he catches first
In kanto bulbasaur jhoto chikorita hoenn treecko sinnoh turtwig unova oshawott(kinda) kalos froakie alola rowlet
And now galar sobble
This is also a good point. In fact I didn't even realize that until now that everytime Ash gets his first Starter of the Region, Team Rocket is involved somehow. Thank you

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That's a fair point. They might also try to get some other Galar Pokemon.

(I just want to see James with a Cramorant or Hattena honestly is that so much to ask for?)
I think a Cramorant would be the most likely option, might be used as a running gag where the blue birb has Pikachu in its mouth from time to time much to Pikachu's chagrin.

Mythical-Moonlight

I think a Cramorant would be the most likely option, might be used as a running gag where the blue birb has Pikachu in its mouth from time to time much to Pikachu's chagrin.

Cramorant would be a Hilarious addition to the Rocket Gang.

I can also see the Hatterene line going to either Jessie or James (unless Bede gets it) since Hatterene's Pokedex entrees make it sound quite antagonistic

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

I can also see the Hatterene line going to either Jessie or James (unless Bede gets it) since Hatterene's Pokedex entrees make it sound quite antagonistic
well they already have little Chewtle for Jessie. Who would Hatterene go to if it was going to TR.

Sword master zacian

You need to remember the pkm tr will get will go to lottery boxand we will not get to see it until it appears from lottery

Decidueye23

Neither this nor the previous ep have Sonia mentioned in the summary, so either she's being kept hidden for insert reason here or we're going back to Galar soon after this.
Since the next episode summary doesnt mention ash or gou, and goes out of its way to say life goes on as usual at sakuragi lab , i think ash and go might still be in galar at this point.

Sword master zacian

Since the next episode summary doesnt mention ash or gou, and goes out of its way to say life goes on as usual at sakuragi lab , i think ash and go might still be in galar at this point.
Could be possible
Maybe galar farfetch'd in this episode becuase koharu ep last time too had a lot focus on ash and goh as well

Red and Blue

Sonia could be attending the Leon vs. Raihan match. That might be where she meets the boys

Sword master zacian

Sonia could be attending the Leon vs. Raihan match. That might be where she meets the boys
This epiaode summary mentions ash and the "others"
so it might be possible leon introduces ash and go to sonia this episode and sonia stays whole episode with ash and go In qiest of ash catching sobble
Also sonia's background looked like a hotel
And probably ash and go will stay in hotel
(These boys can't stay outside alone)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
While it's a long shot, I'm hoping the rest of Ash's team will be in this episode. We haven't really seen Dragonite, Gengar, & Riolu interact with each other yet, so having them all together (even for a few seconds) could show Sobble how strong Ash's pokemon are and better convince it to go along with them.

Sword master zacian

While it's a long shot, I'm hoping all of Ash's other pokemon will be in this episode. We haven't really seen Dragonite, Gengar, & Riolu interact with each other yet, so having them all together (even for a few seconds) could show Sobble how strong Ash's team is and better convince it to go along with them.
If dragonite gonna appear ash can really calm down sobble in a bit just dragonite needs to give a hug

Status
Not open for further replies.