• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
When we got the preview of future episodes, I had assumed that Sonia would be involved in Messon's debut episode, but I certainly wasn't expecting the Rocket-dan to appear instead. Since we already pretty much know that Satoshi's getting Messon, part of the suspense of this episode is already ruined.
I kind of think the suspense for this episode (and all of the other episodes) is now more towards when it'll air than what will happen at this point, since we still don't know when the series is going to come back

Also, while Sonia may also be in this episode, I think she'll at least appear in the episode with Leon & Raihan's battle first. If you look at her part in the extended preview, you can see the circular sidewalk from Wyndon in the background.

Since we know that Leon & Raihan will battle at Wyndon Stadium, I think Ash and Go might meet Sonia on their way to the match and then she'll get more of a focus in this episode

Last edited:

Sword master zacian

I feel like starting from sobble episodes whenever ash and goh comes back in galar sonia will act as a third companion to them (exclude koharu)
I think she will be the one who tells ash about isle of armor to ash after ash is screwed by leon

Also in every decade of episode(1-10 ,11-20 ,20-30)we have 2 galar episode
I predict in every decade we will get 2 or more galar content for sure

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Neither this nor the previous ep have Sonia mentioned in the summary, so either she's being kept hidden for insert reason here or we're going back to Galar soon after this.

Or maybe Sonia shows up in the Leon vs Raihan episode? She might be the one who gives more insight into those two's rivalry

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Did you see this pic below?

You pretty much doesn't have a character with a sparkling background just to do a cameo.
True, but I think Sonia would have more of a secondary role in the LeonxRaihan episode, and then have more of a focus in this one since she's most likely the one introducing Ash to Sobble

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Did you see this pic below?

You pretty much doesn't have a character with a sparkling background just to do a cameo.
I have to wonder who is looking at her like that? XD

That's usually the look an anime gives to signify a Love Interest. While I don't think she's Ash or Gou's Love Interest, I wonder if someone likes her lol

Red and Blue

That's usually the look an anime gives to signify a Love Interest. While I don't think she's Ash or Gou's Love Interest, I wonder if someone likes her lol
Who knows maybe her and Leon will hook up in the anime

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!!!! Sobble <3!!! Please for the love of god get him Ash!!

Red and Blue

Sobble with Ash is almost a gurantee based on the preview.

I'm more interested to see who gets Grookey. And find out if that ending with it and Riolu and Lycanroc was foreshadowing

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sword master zacian said:
I feel like starting from sobble episodes whenever ash and goh comes back in galar sonia will act as a third companion to them (exclude koharu)

I just think that if she was destined to be their temporary den mother in Galar, the promotional materials for upcoming episodes would've promoted her role a lot more instead of her being almost an afterthought.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Maybe it's Go. If he is being played as an opposite for Ash, they might make a gag about Go showing he is aware of what love is and actually falling for Sonia's waifu-ness

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Money is on both Leon and Raihan, their battle is secretly for the right to ask Sonya to a date. It's a given Leon will win. Garanted the sparkles could just be misleading and it's actually Sonya trying to be cute, just to Leon ditch her for a battle. It's still Pokemon, after all.

About sobble, three bets the obligatory TR battle will be them sobbing until lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.