• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 - Future episodes preview (Raihan, Sonia, Sobble and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As of right now, you can very safely assume the current status is "it has not yet been decided when the show will return". The Corona situation is not stable enough to make that kind of decisions far in advance.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
As of right now, you can very safely assume the current status is "it has not yet been decided when the show will return". The Corona situation is not stable enough to make that kind of decisions far in advance.
valid point. And then there's the issue of Japan's low testing rate.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
If Farfetch'd is captured by Goh, there's literally no way it should be able to evolve, since he doesn't battle..

I never thought I'd say this, but I want Ash to get it, alongside Sobble.

D

Deleted member 384931

It is what it is. We cant change it and we will have to need more patience. Maybe it isnt bad. Who knows, some can find a new hobby.

ShadowForce720

If Farfetch'd is captured by Goh, there's literally no way it should be able to evolve, since he doesn't battle..

Except it’s pretty obvious that they are planning to have Go start battling more. Considering if they truly didn’t plan on having Go battle more then they wouldn’t have had him in the tournament in episode 7 and wouldn’t have shown signs that Go is starting to become more open to the idea of battling.

Sure Go is mainly focus on catching however to say that he doesn’t battle and that he isn’t going to start battling more is just ignoring the route his character development is taking. Just because it’s not happening at the pacing that you would have like doesn’t mean that it isn’t happening.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
IF they follow through with his character development, which currently flips and flops all over the place and has no consistency to it in my opinion, then sure, give him Pokemon that rely on battling to evolve.. but if not, then the last thing I want to see is some awfully written reason for those Pokemon somehow evolving.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
if only there was some more updates we could get to keep people informed about the status of the anime and so on, but it's safe to assume that the anime very likely won't be back until June if we take Japan's SOE extension which is supposedly set to last until Late May or early June if reports are true into consideration.

I still think we’ll be lucky if it starts airing this year given how bad the pandemic currently is. Even when it seems like the situation’s getting better, there's at least 3-5 news reports or announcements saying that things are just getting worse

Most people are against the idea of Ash getting it because of Riolu which means they will find any number of excuses for it to be captured by Go instead.
Except it’s pretty obvious that they are planning to have Go start battling more. Considering if they truly didn’t plan on having Go battle more then they wouldn’t have had him in the tournament in episode 7 and wouldn’t have shown signs that Go is starting to become more open to the idea of battling.

Sure Go is mainly focus on catching however to say that he doesn’t battle and that he isn’t going to start battling more is just ignoring the route his character development is taking. Just because it’s not happening at the pacing that you would have like doesn’t mean that it isn’t happening.

It is possible that battle/thrashing happened just to show us that he won't become a battler. Not just because he is terrible at them but due to his goal that doesn't require serious battling. The Lugia/Mew episode gave us another hint when he tried to hide the fact that he is really bad at battling.from Koharu.

Also it is true that he doesn't battle. Correct me if I am wrong but he hasn't battled anyone since Episode 7.

Red and Blue

Most people are against the idea of Ash getting it because of Riolu which means they will find any number of excuses for it to be captured by Go instead.

It is possible that battle/thrashing happened just to show us that he won't become a battler. Not just because he is terrible at them but due to his goal that doesn't require serious battling. The Lugia/Mew episode gave us another hint when he tried to hide the fact that he is really bad at battling.from Koharu.

Also it is true that he doesn't battle. Correct me if I am wrong but he hasn't battled anyone since Episode 7.
Most reasons people have given for why Ash wouldn't get Galarian Farfetch'd had nothing to do with type overlap.

Even if Go isn't passionate about battling Raboot is. And improving his battle skills will help him catch stronger Pokemon like that Giant Golurk

ShadowForce720

He battled in the raid battle in episode 14 and may have even been the one to suggest doing a raid battle for the Golurk. Also if they truly didn’t intend for Go to start battling more then his opinion on battles wouldn’t really change.

Heck in episode 20 Koharu even notice the change in Go and said that she thought he didn’t like battling and he responded that he didn’t like unnecessary battles but didn’t mind battling if it’s necessary.

Which that might seem small at first, however it actually shows growth and is a bigger change because back when he first met Ash and started catching Pokémon he thought all battles were waste of time.

Sword master zacian

He battled in the raid battle in episode 14 and may have even been the one to suggest doing a raid battle for the Golurk. Also if they truly didn’t intend for Go to start battling more then his opinion on battles wouldn’t really change.

Heck in episode 20 Koharu even notice the change in Go and said that she thought he didn’t like battling and he responded that he didn’t like unnecessary battles but didn’t mind battling if it’s necessary.

Which that might seem small at first, however it actually shows growth and is a bigger change because back when he first met Ash and started catching Pokémon he thought all battles were waste of time.
I don't go has gotten stronger he just caught strong pokemon
And i think go wanted to catch that golurk so he insisted for raid battles

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
While I'm indifferent to whoever catches Farfetch'd at this point, if Go ends up catching it they could do a situation similar to "Primeape Goes Bananas" where Farfetch'd evolves into Sirfetch'd during this episode.

They could pull a McGuffin by having Farfetch'd land three critical hits by battling Go, Ash, & Team Rocket, who are all trying to get it.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
ShinyCharyZard said:

Unless Gou's outlook changes a bit and he begins battling more often, even if it's just against the Rocket-dan or occasionally at tournaments like he did at the Battle Frontier.

Decidueye23

Unless Gou's outlook changes a bit and he begins battling more often, even if it's just against the Rocket-dan or occasionally at tournaments like he did at the Battle Frontier.
Yeah i feel like go is certainly going to do more than just fill the dex. Like every go focused cant be about him catching a random mon so i am guessing slohht battling or some activities will be added to his arc

Decidueye23

Dragonite looks a like beast. I hope it wins. I dont want its first proper match to end in a loss. It has the power of DOROGAN CRAW so i hope ot wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.