• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 - Future episodes preview (Raihan, Sonia, Sobble and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
They can always ignore the evolution requirement and just let it evolve at a climax of a battle

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Report: Japan is set to extend its SOE to at least the end of May.

Along with that, rumors started to arise that the anime will return sometime in June.

Will be continuing to report more on the situation in Japan along with any rumors relating to the anime’s return if I see it overtime.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
It depends a lot of whether or not production is on schedule or not. I doubt the anime will return in June if it's terribly behind schedule or worse yet, the there is a need to extend the quarantine period that makes recording episodes impossible.

PsychoLogical

It depends a lot of whether or not production is on schedule or not. I doubt the anime will return in June if it's terribly behind schedule or worse yet, the there is a need to extend the quarantine period that makes recording episodes impossible.
ofc. Tho I feel like some production is actually still ongoing at an extend but not that much due to the fact that it’s Japan we’re talking about, and there’s one problem people don’t really seem to talk about: workers in anime production very often get paid jack ****. Unless they got some sort of alternative way for income, a good amount of them may have to continue just to survive.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
ofc. Tho I feel like some production is actually still ongoing at an extend but not that much due to the fact that it’s Japan we’re talking about, and there’s one problem people don’t really seem to talk about: workers in anime production very often get paid jack ****. Unless they got some sort of alternative way for income, a good amount of them may have to continue just to survive.

Production is probably still going on, which means staff is still getting paid. Very few animators live on salary and are instead paid on quantity so we'd be hearing more from animators and staff at this point if the key animation and in-between animation phase had stopped. The lack of production time in Japanese cartoons is strictly because the keys and tweens are forced out with few talented animators on hand in a short period of time (six weeks) with super complex designs.

PsychoLogical

Update: Japan's SOE extension is now official. Until May 31st. If everything goes smoothly then the anime can make a return sometime in June. I'll keep updating whenever if I found out more.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
I wonder after the Galar stuff what will happen

I had assumed that we'd get several episodes right after the Kibana and Sonia episodes dealing with Crown and Armor promotion, although now that I think about it that would be too predictable. Even though I don't necessarily like that a lot of recent episodes have taken place in Kanto as opposed to there being more traveling to other regions, I think I'd still be fine with seeing minor episodes where nothing big happens as opposed to too much Galar pandering happening all at once.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if some old competitions (like PokéRinger) will return

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I just hope that when things calm down we don't go through Steven Universe-tier episode airing cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.