• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 - Future episodes preview (Raihan, Sonia, Sobble and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Every bit of Galar representation shown in that preview has me excited too, really hoping we're gonna be stepping more deeply into it going forward.

Still kinda sucks we're going back to Wyndon, though. Can we at least have Hammerlocke? I mean, I get they're probably referencing SWSH's opening cutscene.

At least Sobble might be somewhere else?

Sword master zacian

Still kinda sucks we're going back to Wyndon, though. Can we at least have Hammerlocke? I mean, I get they're probably referencing SWSH's opening cutscene.

Sobble going to ash is very very good
But looks like sobble was in city so most probably its in wyndon because just wyndon has only be showcaed in prevuew No other city
But make it happen in hammerlocke

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Wyndon is Galar's Vermillion/Melemele :p

I think Sonia could be Wedgehurst at least, maybe Sobble depending on if the two are connected.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
So hyped about Sobble, tbh. Hopefully goes to Ash. Poor Grookey, hopefully he makes appearance and Ash catches it.
Raihan vs Leon battle of dragons(Duraldon vs Charizard, I think). Anyway, very hyped.

RybeK.O

I really hope that the new ending presented in today's episode will be prophetic. Sobble can go to Ash's team but I wouldn't be surprised if Ash didn't get Sobble and Koharu did. It is possible that she will join to Ash and Go's adventures. Then Ash could add to his team the presented three from the ending: Grookey, Riolu and returning Lycanroc (btw. it would be a great team for Ash). Such a tearful Sobble could fit into Koharu's mild nature.

Sword master zacian

I think this time they can't ignore ash getting galar pokemon.this make me highly believe ash is getting sobble.
Because sobble was showcased before riolu and also ash was speaking from sobble to riolu and after morpeko go spoke.
Ash getting sobble is pretty confirmed yay.superduper hyped

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Here's one on Twitter.

And my oh my, Korrina is back. And she looks exactly like how I remember her in the XY series, down to the same animation.
Because they reused the same animation for her weird kicking that she does despite not actually kicking anything?

Sword master zacian

I really hope that the new ending presented in today's episode will be prophetic. Sobble can go to Ash's team but I wouldn't be surprised if Ash didn't get Sobble and Koharu did. It is possible that she will join to Ash and Go's adventures. Then Ash could add to his team the presented three from the ending: Grookey, Riolu and returning Lycanroc (btw. it would be a great team for Ash). Such a tearful Sobble could fit into Koharu's mild nature.
Sobble was showcased in galar and koharu isn't Going galar so please stop saying koharu gets sobble
Koharu literally hatedpokemon in ep 20 today
Ash is getting sobble
They can't go ash back in kanto this time without getting a galar pokemon to ash

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
this does make me wonder, if Mega Evolution Is still going to be used, could Z-moves come back as well at some point?
Yes, Z moves, Mega and Dyna/Giga will all be here. Excited about Mega and Dyna/Giga. Z moves? Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.