• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 - Future episodes preview (Raihan, Sonia, Sobble and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

But i like cinderace very much
Not to happy about raboot with go
I amn't too but what we can do it all upto writer cinderace is mine best starter gen 8 evo as well but sobble is my favourite first form because its so cute
Maybe we should now focus on sobble and forget ash getting raboot
Episode 21-29 is the most hyped decade of episodes now to me
We have riolu,sobble,sonia,raihan,duraldon+gmax form,korrina Returns + mega lucario
retuns Have i missed anything
Yes morpeko,raboot bonding,farfetch'd galarian,slowpoke

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
Curious, the ending has Grookey with the Riolu Egg and Dusk Lycanroc. Wonder if Ash is gonna get both Grookey and Sobble.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This world tournament thing is so genious and it makes so much sense.
I love seeing old characters participating in this tournament, like Korrina. Hope more will join it <3

Sure is a good chance to have Ash battle Marlon and Drayden, y'know like he should have.

Drayden would be good practice if he's set to go up against Lance and Raihan

Sword master zacian

Curious, the ending has Grookey with the Riolu Egg and Dusk Lycanroc. Wonder if Ash is gonna get both Grookey and Sobble.
He will atleast i hope so
I think its pretty confirmed as the galar duo of ash
I think sobble is confirmed with crybaby personality
Grookey in picture seem to be happy go lucky personilty

D

Deleted member 384931

Its interesting. I wonder how Ash will handle Sobble

I amn't too but what we can do it all upto writer cinderace is mine best starter gen 8 evo as well but sobble is my favourite first form because its so cute
Maybe we should now focus on sobble and forget ash getting raboot
Episode 21-29 is the most hyped decade of episodes now to me
We have riolu,sobble,sonia,raihan,duraldon+gmax form,korrina Returns + mega
Sobble has to be something special if it gets to ash

Sword master zacian

Korrina return give arise to feeling me that there is high chance that many other character will return
I think kukui is atleast confirmed because of ash and kukui relationship

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
More important question, will the little guy evolve? Inteleon isn't that popular so wonder what the they will do.

Given they evolved Scorbunny, the one they easily could have marketed to death, within 10 episodes I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Ash'll have both Intelleon and Rillaboom.

If the Alola guys really do come back for good, it'd sure be nice if they apply that concept to a certain owl...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Given they evolved Scorbunny, the one they easily could have marketed to death, within 10 episodes I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Ash'll have both Intelleon and Rillaboom.

If the Alola guys really do come back for good, it'd sure be nice if they apply that concept to a certain owl...
Agreed but unfortunately Rowlet is too popular for that.

Like not even Ash vs Hau stopped it from being the 16th most popular Pokemon!

Sword master zacian

Could be, but remember that they are placed in order according to their names, like the whole ending except the last group.

SarunoRI - RIoLU - LUgarugan
Yeah It could be like togePI-PIkachU-UU(cramorant)
KarkaRA(cubone)- rabifooT-transel(metapod)
There is still hight chance for ash to get grookey as well
Like in circle there was also it like rioLU-LUcario and others now i understand what were those circles for

Status
Not open for further replies.