• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 - Future episodes preview (Raihan, Sonia, Sobble and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So, I guess we're missing episode titles for:

- Sobble
- Sonia
- Raihan

But I think these could likely all be a part of the same episode considering it's all in the same region. Maybe Sobble get its own special episode.

I'm more leaning towards Sobble and Raihan being separate episodes but where ones plot carries over to the next episode like Scorbunny's capture.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

- Sobble
- Sonia
- Raihan

But I think these could likely all be a part of the same episode considering it's all in the same region. Maybe Sobble get its own special episode.

I have a feeling that Sobble and Sonia will debut in the same episode but I think Raihan is a different episode entirely

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I've been out of the loop for a while; has their been any confirmation and/or hints that Gloria, Victor, Hop, Bede, or Marnie will appear yet?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I've been out of the loop for a while; has their been any confirmation and/or hints that Gloria, Victor, Hop, Bede, or Marnie will appear yet?
Hop Bede and Marnie might appear in the future as they're game NPCs, but I wouldn't count on Gloria and Victor

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kazuniya said:

- Sobble
- Sonia
- Raihan

I think that Sonia will probably appear in the Messon episode, but I don't think those two will appear in the Kibana episode since to me that seems like its own subplot separate from Sonia's appearance.

Sword master zacian

Could the episodes be like this
First: ash and go wants to watch the match of leon vs raihan and they go to stadium amd watch it next professor sakuragi told tgem to meet prof. Magnolia to learn more about d-max/g-max or maybe ash asks leon where they can learn and he tolds go to lab of prof.

Second :In the process of movement of ash and go to prof.magnolia they reach motostoke and started to walk rest way /take train but train's timing is a little bit late for them so they decide to take a round of city in the way in motostoke they found sobble and ash captures it .I dont know what will be the reason.

next ep third: they reach lab but only to find sonia like in games and then learn prof.magnolia lives at different place and move towards it with sonia and the farfetc'd seen could come in same epiosde

last and fourth : epiosde they meet mqgnolia and return home

Last edited:

catch am all

How this PWC Timeline works , we saw lance vs Leon starting of the season recently we have been teased upcoming episodes where Rihan vs Leon battling , PWC is happening too soon or it will happen regularly in top 8 ?

Satopokebato

How this PWC Timeline works , we saw lance vs Leon starting of the season recently we have been teased upcoming episodes where Rihan vs Leon battling , PWC is happening too soon or it will happen regularly in top 8 ?
This PwC tournament is very confusing.they didn't even bothered to show ash's ranking in the latest episode. They first gave a big boost to ash after his battle with visquez, now they don't want to put him in great league so early

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

- Sobble
- Sonia
- Raihan

Sobble and Sonia could potentially be in the same episode, but Raihan's likely to be his own thing with Ash perhaps trying to challenge(and lose to) him. Setting up the stage for a Hammerlocke visit later on, after Ash beats some of the other Galar gym leaders to regain his rank and boost up his team/get Pikachu's G-Max under control

ssquaderi

What was the point of giving us this preview when these episodes won't be released until a long time later? ☹️

nuzamaki90

Oof it seems in hindsight putting this trailer out was no es bueno

the battle between Lance and Leon was the finals, while the battle between Leon and Raihan is an exhibition match. Remember in Galar they do celebrity and exhibition matches regularly to keep interest and anticipation for the main tournament at the end of it all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

It’s just an assumption, but I think the anime could get back to airing new episodes by June. Perhaps it’s just the month of May that they’ll be on hiatus.
Well I better search something else to watch then

Status
Not open for further replies.