• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019 is switching timeslot again to Fridays at 6:55pm, starting Friday October 9th

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Could it be possible that the series is going to return to a more serious tone (like DP and XY), hence the change in timeslot (the previous change put it during the Sunday Family View Time slot, so the seriousness of the series was toned down a lot during SM Saga and even the current New Journey Saga).

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Could it be possible that the series is going to return to a more serious tone (like DP and XY), hence the change in timeslot (the previous change put it during the Sunday Family View Time slot, so the seriousness of the series was toned down a lot during SM Saga and even the current New Journey Saga).
By this logic, they should have moved timeslots during BW since that was a more lighthearted series compared to DP and XY. This seems more like a corporate move rather than storytelling purposes.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Thats highly doubtful.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if the episode on the 4th of October will still be aired or they air it on the 9th

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Kind of sad that didn't happen during my vacation time. I would have loved watching Yokai Gakuen and Pokémon back to back.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Every single timeslot Pokemon has ever aired in has been a family programming block.
(also, shows like this don't get toned down when they move TO family blocks, they get toned down when they move AWAY from family blocks and into childrens' blocks. Parents are more critical of the content of shows children watch alone than they are of shows they watch alongside their children)

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I wonder if the episode on the 4th of October will still be aired or they air it on the 9th
I think that episode will probs be moved to the 9th as the timeslot change happens on the 9th, I don't think there would be two episodes within 7 days.

Well, I guess that just means we get an episode one day earlier now.
One day earlier? Don't you mean two days earlier?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
https://i.imgur.com/YmE5JmK.jpg

THE SHOW IS MOVING TO FRIDAYS AT 6:55 STARTING OCTOBER 9TH!!

Please enjoy Satoshi and Go's adventures every Friday starting this October! In the episodes airing after this timeslot switch, legendary Pokémon will appear?! Make sure to keep watching!!

Top picture: See the legendary Pokémon Thunder for yourself in the preview of upcoming episodes!
Second picture: Everything started when Satoshi and Go met Lugia!
Third picture: Pay attention to the Pokémon Satoshi and Go get as well!
Bottom picture: Satoshi's old enemies, the Rocket Gang, keep getting in trouble?!

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope their will be some cool episodes/evolutions

dman_dustin

So, i guess we won't be having any episode on 4th october then?

I cannot imagine why there wouldn't be, the hypothetical episode in question is only airing 2 days earlier then it'll go back to being a week till the next one as per usual, so I can't imagine a 5 day gap would be controversial/problematic enough to require a 12 day adjustment period to the new timeslot.

D

Deleted member 384931

I cannot imagine why there wouldn't be, the hypothetical episode in question is only airing 2 days earlier then it'll go back to being a week till the next one as per usual, so I can't imagine a 5 day gap would be controversial/problematic enough to require a 12 day adjustment period to the new timeslot.
Me neither but you never know

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It was already confirmed by @Lacuna earlier in this thread that there's no episode October 4