• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PM2019's Upcoming Episodes Q1 2021 Preview

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

Xeogran

Thank you, Iris.
Wikstrom HUH, totally unexpected. But I guess this is why they often skipped E4 members in their respective gens, so they can all debut randomly now.

Hoping for Phoebe sometime down the line.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Wikstrom !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nickdt

I wonder if Wikstrom semi-confirms Drasna is also coming later down the line. And from Wikstrom, its a small step towards the Battle Frontier members.

janejane6178

I wonder if Wikstrom semi-confirms Drasna is also coming later down the line. And from Wikstrom, its a small step towards the Battle Frontier members.
I wonder if Ash will actually win against an E4 member...

janejane6178

I would rather Ash using Pokemon with actual battle experience againt an E4, like his older Pokemon.. but oh well hehe

nickdt

This preview confirms Galarfetch'd isn't gonna evolve in the Geodude episode, so thats a plus. It prolly will evolve against Wikstrom and Aegislash though.

janejane6178

If Ash battles Opal that better be Gengar's redemption maybe with sludge wave?

Ash getting Dracovish is stupid, it, Farfetch'd, Dragonite and technically Lucario though neutrally are useless.

That literally just leaves Gengar and Pikachu for Opal.

Opal better not be in the Master's eight.
Dracovish is confirmed?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Wow! Fudge that! Excited!!!
First Wikstrom
Inteleon!!!! Whose is it? Hop‘s?
Sobble is adorable
Queen Opal ! Hopefully in Ballonlea.
Whose Turtwig is that?

So after these couple of Jan „fillers“ sh

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best Christmas present Pokemon could ever give

dman_dustin

Dracovish is confirmed?

I've lost all faith that I will ever truly like this series so it literally doesn't matter.

They made Ash excited more than Chloe and Go, and the scan for the episode hinted at new companions. I would be confused if Ash didn't get anything Galar fossil.