• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD (All versions): Master Rank: Have you reached it?

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
So I'm kind of curious to see who here has actually achieved the highest rank in their game. If you aren't sure what the highest rank in your game is, I've posted it below.

Red/Blue: Lucario Rank
Time/Darkness: Master Rank
Sky: GuildMaster Rank

So tell me, have you reached your master rank yet? If you haven't you can post your progress.

I've already reached Guildmaster Rank, which took for freakin' ever! It takes 80,000 points to get from Master Rank*** to get to GuildMaster Rank!

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I've already reached Guildmaster Rank, which took for freakin' ever! It takes 80,000 points to get from Master Rank*** to get to GuildMaster Rank!

Akk! I know what you mean! >__>;; It took me quite a long time to finally amass all the points necessary to reach Guildmaster Rank in Sky! It was tedious, but a good challenge, in my opinion. I feverishly did missions for hours.

In Darkness, I felt that I reached Master Rank far too soon. I'm glad that in Sky, the system changed around a bit, including the addition of a few more to lengthen the climb to the ultimate Guildmaster Rank.

As for Blue version... I let my sister restart it awhile back--I used to be Lucario Rank, though.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
In PMD2 I got to Master Rank, and it was a pretty hard challenge, but I got there.
In Sky I'm at Master *** Rank, so I'm almost there.

I felt it was kinda too easy to get where I am in Sky, so I'm glad it takes so many points to get to the last rank in Sky. A good challenge alright.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Only 63995 more point until Guildmaster Rank!

... *cries*

Hazel_Nut

Still at Diamond. XD Darkness, see.....we're both fully evolved now, and LV100, but I'm still trying to level up my babies so really I don't do many missions. XP I don't really care much for ranks...

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
PMD2: yes
PMD3; just about 43000ish points left (personally that's not a lot)

Lempika

Team Raku
I restarted my game, so I'm a bronze rank (woo). Can't remember the name, but I believe I was the 2nd or 3rd highest rank.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
right now, i am playing mystery dungeron time version, and it is so hard. i keep dying in the quicksand desert level. right now i am silver rank though. prolly should be doing more quests, maybe that would help

Last edited:
I reached Master Rank in October in my PMDTime, and I must say it wasn't easy. But tbh I don't like the little badge/emblem that much ._.

AshMayMistyHikarifan

I'm at Guildmaster Rank, which has to be 80,000 plus I guess, opened all dungeons. I got over 200 Pokemon evolved, included my favorites. I'm working on 7 Eevees right now to get to level 57 to learn Trump Card. Got 3 more to go. I reached Guildmaster yesterday.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Just reached Guildmaster rank yesterday....

Actually I don't care much about ranks.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yup yup, I've reached all the highest team ranks in all of my PMD games (Red, Blue [though I started over recently so that doesn't count], Time, and Sky). It actually didn't take me too long, but yeah everything managed to pay off. :]

talala

nope, just several thousand more points in darkness and i'm normal rank in sky until i get it for christmas xD

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I got the final Rank on Red and Darkness, and I'm at Hyper on Sky. Seeing as how I got Sky 8 days ago (Happy Hannukah!), I'm not too worried.

Thom747

Pokémon Senior
In PMD1 I reached Rucario rank pretty fast, as for PMD2, I'm Hyper rank and still need about 16000 points to Master.
Haven't got PMD Sky so can't say I have reached Guildmaster Rank ;)