• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD [all versions] Team Name/Partner/Newest Recruit/Aura/Transform/etc. Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Who do you want to transform into?

• Total voters

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I transformed in Treecko and I would like it to stay that way for PMD3 =)
My aura is purple.
My partner is Chimchar because I wanted a Sinnoh starter partner (not Piplup; repetitive and common as partner)
My team name is Battlers, cause that what being a pokemon trainer is all about!
And I think my newest recruit was an egg that hatched, but I dont remember..

EmaSkye

Ace Attorney Trainer
I became a Vulpix (I admit that I wanted to be a Vulpix and when I honestly did it I got a Mudkip, which is my favorite out of the 12 starters)
My aura was a cool sky blue
I chose a Bulbasaur as my partner
My team name is Labyrinth (I saw the movie literally a few days before I got the game and I thought it was suitable at the same time :p)
My newest recruit was a Poliwag I'm probably never going to use

Eeveefreak

Sky version:

Restarted until I got a Jolly nature to be an Eevee (I believe my first try was Vulpix, IIRC, but I'd gotten the game because Eevee was an option again *coughs*).
Chose a Riolu as my partner.
Just defeated the Amp Plains. (I have discovered new love for Paras...thank you Spore)
Newest recruit is Electrike, whom also helped a lot with the Plains.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
I think it was a female machop named Ami... xD or was it a rotom named Roan... well it was one of those two... XD Yeah I must suck at this game to go as low as to recruit female machops... and Roan has such a annoying way of talking its like 'this...is...how...i...talk...' >.< I kid you not. If you had a rotom you would know... the torture of accidently pressed talk...

OMG YOU HAVE ROTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine was bedum. almst finish with plot. and got it yesterday

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Okay, so I got my English version of Sky. Same team as my Japanese one, different name.

Team name: Yiff (I have a habit of having stupid names. In Darkness it was Scientology.)
Team members: Fidel the Eevee and Medic the Vulpix (Or as I call it, the Painfully Cute Duo.)

I can't be the only one who wants to grab your partner and shake them violently and yell "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER YOU SPINELESS WIMP!" when they go into blabbering "I'M NOT WORTHY *ANGSTANGST* mode.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
After playing through PMD Sky the past few days:

• I turned into a Shinx. (Named Adam, since that is my real name, after all.)
• My partner is iSpiN the Riolu. (Named after an AiB pal of mine.)
• My aura is a "refreshing green" aura.
• Team name is MiDnIt3.
• Got around to recruiting Shaymin yesterday.
• Completely got through the storyline(s).
• Today, my Landslide Cave Egg hatched, and I got a Gible out of it. Too bad it has Thrash and Sand Tomb, though.

...and that's all really worth noting for now.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Yay I got Sky about two weeks ago!

Team name: Team LightNight
When there's darkness all around you, we'll be your light!
Team Makeup:
I'm a Riolu, and my partner's an Eevee named Eon. I also have a Hoothoot and a Beldum. Those are the members of Team LightNight.
My Aura:
Yay it was Yellow!
So far, Silver Rank.
Story Progress:
At Treeshroud forest, just finished the fourth special episode, "Here comes Team Charm!"

And that's all I can think of right now.

Shuam

righteous
Just recruited all the Regis, excluding Registeel. And truthfully, I probably won't go back to go get it. Also evolved my gloom into a Vileplume. :D

Johto-Master

Sky Team

Team Name: SteamWave
Aura: Sky Blue :p
Rank as of now: Gold
Team: I'm Mudkip and Treecko is my partner (Both level 32.)
Newest Recruit: For some reason I say no to everyone but legends, guild member species, and starter families.

Progression: Saved after completing Northern, Desert, all ready for Quicksand Cave.