• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD [all versions] Team Name/Partner/Newest Recruit/Aura/Transform/etc. Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Who do you want to transform into?

• Total voters

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Got the Special Missions for Shimmer Desert and Labyrinth Cave, recruited a Lv. 8 female Golbat and a Lv. 16 male Ekans.

ManiaCrasH

I recruit rotom in Wondermail

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Abra, nicknamed Magic. I also recruited a Mudkip called Muddy.

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
My last recruit is either celebi or zapdos (im not sure which was first)

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Aerodactyl and Swellow. Now I can piss off Kecleon! Yay!

EDIT: The word "piss" isn't censored. Is there something wrong with the filter?

Manix

Another round?
I'm pretty sure mine was a Trapinch in Northern Desert. Gold Chamber mission sent me there.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Oooh, what'd you get?

Seedot, Turtwig, Happiny, Spheal, and a baby Starly! (I already have a Staravia, and Starly's Egg Moves are nothing spectacular (Fury Attack and Featherdance), so if I end up getting a DS Lite and Darkness, I'll transfer the Staravia over first chance I get.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I recently recruited a Chimchar and an Oddish. Nicknamed FireTail and Weedy (no comment!).

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Poliwrath (at a disappointing Level 33, considering it was Lake Afar I got it in) and Cyndaquil (I recruited it as a mission reward!)

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
i just recruited a snorlax i am so mad at pikachu's recruit rate though he wont join im currently on my 400th attempt(sp?)at trying to recruit one

Fire Type King

Leave luck to Heaven
Legendary collector & trainer

.My second rotom ;)
.Deoxys ;)
.Zapdos ;)
/\ ll caught within this week ;)
. Now goin' after 7 treasures legends ;)

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
I just finnaly after many many tries recruited pikachu im so happy now to recruit suicine(sp?)