1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PMD Blue: Urgent Rescue Request!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Doziz, May 25, 2018.

1. Doziz

Doziz Fossil Hunter

Haha, hey guys, I'm in a bit of a jam after picking up my old Blue cartridge for some fun, I was trying to recruit a Vulpix as well as make it through Fiery Field first time, as well as picking up a Fire Stone. Call me greedy, but I very nearly pulled it off, with Vulpix and Stone intact; however on Floor 29 (out of 30) I ran out of Reviver Seeds and took a Blaze-boosted Flamethrower from a Charmeleon. I've never been rescued before because I never knew anyone with the game, and I don't know if anyone can rescue me now? If anyone could come to my rescue I'd really appreciate it.

FC?NX SR...W4???2*H?K
    ?W????4F!0?8??WJH?
    ??X?MTY??F8???+TXN

(Sorry for making a thread just for this, but there's no active PMD:R/B rescue thread)

2. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

Got ya! Here's the rescue password:

FC?♀X SPNW4??R ♀♀H?K
    ?W2?! ?40!0?83 ?WJH?
    ?SX?M TY??F8Q? ?+TXN

Doziz likes this.
  3. Doziz

Doziz Fossil Hunter

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate that. Thank-You password is:

FC1♀X SPTW4??R J♀H?K
    ?W2?! ?40!0?83 ?WJH?
    PSX?M TY??F8Q4 ?+TXN

Also, props to you for figuring out the asterisk was a female sign, I forgot to clarify lol. I've sent a Bounce Band back with the code, hope it's of some use!

M.P. likes this.