• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Dream of Two Worlds Sign-up

greywolf123

Check good old serebii, it has a list of all of them, that are in the game at least.

Zincspider

My Bloody
GreyWolf: Thanks, that helped n_n
--

Earth

Name: Raziel

Team: It’s a secret… (Solo)

Description: Raziel is average height, and lean as can be, and skin is a dark brown, the color of coffee with just the slightest hint of milk added. In contrast, his hair is a startling grey color that seems to be out of place on his younger looking face. His forehead has many wrinkles from his time furrowing his brow over his silver rimmed sunglasses with blue lenses. One of his thick eyebrows is almost always cocked in a bemused expression, and a half-smirk is almost always present on his face.

His hair is short cropped to a couple centimeters, and stands up into a slight point at the front (Think… Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Will Smith). The sides of his cranium have shorter hair than the top, making it look like a couple days growth. Finally, his has a small goatee, and mustache that match the same color as the rest of his hair.

Raziel’s nose is about normal width, and doesn’t stick out too much, and his mouth is decidedly wide and pulling his goatee into a half-smirk (did I already say this?). Behind Raziel’s sunglasses are his eyes, but no one has ever seen them, and if Raziel has, he’s not telling. So describing them is almost impossible.

Beyond his face, Raziel wears a suit that’s jacket, tie, and pants (held up with a shiny silver belt) color looks to be a silvery blue, but still does not shine. The shirt on the other hand is pure royal blue.

Personality: Raziel is a bit baffling… to say the absolute least. He lets almost nothing be known about him. He is, an… enigma, if you will. If he is seen in public, it is usually just him walking around or leaning on a wall. No one has seen him buy anything, talk to anyone, or eat anywhere. If anyone asks him ‘what are you doing’ or anything of the like, he just gives off a full smile and shrugs. The only thing people have seen him do is stop a few street fights between gangs, and even then, he does it without a sound. But it is all because Raziel is very set on being unknown.

Raziel’s creed is ‘Knowing is half the battle, so make sure no one knows you’. He takes this to heart, and has always felt this way. Even after he forgot everything, he knew, in the back of his head, that making his life a mystery for others would serve him well. Because of this, it is not know by almost anyone that he is an Angel, even other Angels have a tough time realizing he is one of their own. It is even more surprising that he is part of the Explorer’s Guild. But every single mission of his has been kept secret from all but his teammates , The Guild Master’s Assistant Leon, and Guild Master Gaia. But seeing as he never seems to be down on his luck, and because he is always clean, it is assumed that he does well enough to earn a living.

When he does speak, it is because he is working with the person. If he is going to be in a group for a prolonged period of time, he begins speaking. What he has to say is usually seen as sarcastic, and is said in a very deadpan tone. He always has his input on a strategy that mirrors his second code:

‘Expect the Unexpected’

From the way he moves himself though, some might be able to see a few things about him that do sum up his personality. He has an air of being a bit full of himself, and moves in a very fluid, relaxed fashion…. So he’s a bit conceited and relaxed…. Obviously…

From the very few time people have heard him speak, his tone of voice, mannerisms, and accent can only be describes as Soul Brotha. (Because Krug reminded me that I should include that in this section)

History: After losing his memory ten years ago, Leon told Raziel everything he knew about him… which summed up that he was an explorer, and his room was on the top floor. After that Raziel returned to his private living quarters in the guilds top floor, and found a small book that said ‘Read This- From, You’. He opened it up, and there were two sentences (his two creeds). He then proceeded to reteach himself how to fight using his Rapier, and began to become secretive again.

If you carefully looked through the many files in the guild, you may see that Raziel has quite a record for taking down fugitives. During the last ten years, Raziel has taken down a famous smuggling ring, 'The Contabanditos' from their front as a Dry Cleaners. He did it quitely, and during the dead of night, so the police didn't even know that the Leader had been caught until the next morning when they found him tied up to the lamp-post outside.
Other than the Contabanditos, Raziel has found many an escapee, and loose criminals, even when not on the job. He is extremely adept at it, as his fighting style is suited for one on one.

He is now currently performing small excursions into different dungeons alone (on request of course), and looking for many clues to mysteries in the city. While he enjoys keeping himself a secret finding out those of others makes him happy also. So far he has not discovered anything.

IQ Skills: Quick Healer, Counter Basher, Sure Hit Attacker, Quick Striker, and Quick Dodger.

Key Items: His Glasses count as two items (They act like Goggle Specs, but they see invisicite too, and X-Ray Specs), and his Silver Ribbon with a buckle is used as his belt.

Weapon: Raziel uses a rapier as his weapon. At least that’s what he says. The blade and hilt of the weapon are both made of an extremely durable, and highly transparent synthetic material known as Invisicite. If you held it in your hands, you would feel it, but otherwise, you have no way of seeing it. But Raziel seems to know where it is at all times, and it is theorized that his sunglasses don’t just block sun, but allow him to see invisible things. Still no one knows as he keeps it to himself.

Raziel keeps his enemies on the ropes as they cannot see his weapon, and therefore cannot block it efficiently, and Raziel often confuses opponents by holding both his hands as if he were holding the weapon, while only holding it with one. This is very effective for feints. His style consists of quick strikes to as many openings as he can.

Terra

Name: Lugia

Species: Lugia

Team: Works alone.

Description: Lugia seems to be the lovechild of a Dragon and a Roc. His whole body is streamline, and covered with extremely fine white scales that are so small that to the naked eye it looks like a slick leathery substance covers his body. His head is vaugely the shape of a smooth turtles, although more attractive to most as it is smoothed out… so the shape is about the same, and that’s it. Around his eyes, two blue plates sit and stick out the top, and are roughly the shape of feathers, but are completely solid, and tough.

Similar plates line Lugia’s back in two columns allowing him to stabilize when flying, but they also flatten to his back to allow him to swim at super-sonic speeds.

His wings are decidedly Large towars the ends, and closer inspection shows groves that resemble separating of fingers, and even that of a thumb on the bottom of the wings, so it is safe to assume that the wings are technically hands.

His two feet are long, and thin, but his thighs are thick and strong to support his body weight. Four blue spikes line the end of his tail, making it an effective weapon itself.

Personality: Lugia sets himself for success and tries his hardest on everything ,and he desperately wants nothing more to do his given quests and jobs right. To make sense of that statement, he has a sense of duty that puts others to shame.

Lugia is a humble individual. He doesn’t realize how powerful he is as a legendary. But when he does attack, his Aero Blast, and Sky Attack do massive amounts of damage, and have been known to leave the ashes of enemies behind. His is a bruiser if there ever was one. He has been known to break bones when only meaning to intimidate.

If he were to control his power he would be neigh unstoppable, but he doesn’t and he is dangerous to be around when attacking, and he occasionally hurts himself when doing so.Lugia was most likely picked for this mission based on his massive amounts of power. But if used everyone better be out of the way, and be holding their Oran Berries.

Lugia is sociable, and is willing to find out everything about himself that he can. He does it well to, as he enjoys talking to other Pokémon, as long as they aren’t scared of him… then he finds it awkward speaking to them. His size does make it difficult for him to move around in regular society, and he finds this to be an annoyance, and commonly complains about it. One of the reasons he likes to explore is the fact most areas are large enough to fly in.

Lugia's mood at the moment, also has a slight effect on the weather. Being the Spirit of Storms, all water around him becomes one of it's many states depending on the emotions he gives of, as he is not able to control all of his power. When he is gloomy, the humitity rises, and a slight fog appears. When he is sad, it begins to rain. When feeling terribly angry, a terrible chill fills the air, and frost begins creeping up on the walls, and ground nearby. But when enraged beyond beleif, a massive mealstrom will begin to swirl. Thunder and Lightning will begin falling from the ceilings of enclosed caves even, and winds will howl. With this, he instil fear into both ally and foe alike, without knowing it. Unless of course, if he is happy, as a faint rainbow appears above him, and seems to follow the big guy around.

History: After losing his memory, Lugia’s body has been as strong as it was before, but he doesn’t know how good he was. Now a days, he still doesn’t know, and thinks his only skill lies in flying well, as it was mostly muscle memory.
Lately though, he has had to take solo missions, as he has become a danger to most others in the guild because of his destructiveness. His skill in flight is not to be overlooked though, and thus he is still a respected member. Plus his power does come in handy on many occasions.

Not long ago, Lugia ventured into a dungeon alone to find the Mystical Golden Mask of Persians. Unfortunatle, towards the end, when fighting several rouge pokemon at one, he Aero Blasted away the enemies... and the mask at the same time. He was reprimanded, and has not been allowed to go on a mission for quite some time for destroying the priceless artifact. He hopes to redeem himself as soon as he can.

Lugia is a respected Dog-Fighter, as he is very skilled in aerial combat. Even for his large size, he is respected as one of the best, if not THE best, flying member of the guild. This is his one skill he acknowledges, and he outs it to good use by taking out enemies quickly while doing very complicated aerial maneuvers.

IQ Skills: Aggressor, No Charger, Wary Fighter, PP Saver, Hit and Runner.

Key Items: None

Last edited:

greywolf123

No problem. Though now I have to really write out my character. I mean, I've gotten like three paragraphs of appearance. Stupid chores.

EDIT: Would I be remiss in having a character with a charm of a pokemon on it? Considering they've been dreaming of these creatures I'm sure a few people would have made something similar to them.

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Okay... I tend to make lots of comments on sign ups.
@Hazel Nut: Pending
Again, Earth has no wilderness left besides dungeons and city parks, so modify the history of Tatyana.
No problem! I like criticism when it's given that way. ^ ^
Yeah, I was a bit reluctant on writing "forest" but then again, my second thought was that the Earth in the roleplay is a bit like ours, but now I realize that it's not. So, to save you the trouble of going back, I'll edit it here and now:

History: Tatyana was born to a rich family but is not at all spoiled. She was quite a trouble for her parents, as she often broke something or wandered off. Once, when she was twelve, she wandered all the way into a factory-based mystery dungeon and was lost for three days. Her parents were worried sick about her but soon she was found at the dungeon entrance bragging about the shiny gems she found inside and was going to them to her parents. From that day, Tatyana's parents realized that she was born not for the expensive toys and gadgets they bought her but for adventure and adventure alone. So, they enrolled her in an exploration school one she was thirteen, but not without reluctance.

Tatyana learned quickly and became one of the school's top students, and was graduated two years in advanced, at the age of sixteen.
When she signed up for a guild, most teams didn't accept her because she was so young, and the guildmaster had a hard time finding her a proper team until finally she was put into a team of rookies--Team Sakura.
Her presence in Sakura made the team rise up the ranks like a rocket, and before long her skill was well-known throughout the guild.
Her team members were very grateful indeed for not being judgmental when they first met her, as now the team is one of the best and experienced.
I find that ironic in every way, since it is built to sound like twelve is very young while in fact, I myself am only eleven. I don't know, but I find it awkward.

Anyway, I was thinking of this, and I realized, "Did I just type that Cerlena has a Persim Band when in the first place she already has Nontraitor?" Who needs Nontraitor when you already have a Persim Band to shield you from confusion? Therefore, I am changing Cerlena's IQ Skills:

IQ Skills: Map Surveyor, Trap Seer, Natural Gifter, Extra Striker, Gap Prober

That would be all for now. I'll try to stay tuned, but just in case, someone please do PM me once the roleplay is up in the IC. Nowadays I'm usually busy and rushed, so there is a chance I will forget. Thanks.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@greywolf: Pokemon charms are fine. The worlds certainly know of each other, even though quite a number doubt the other actually exists.

@Hazel Nut: All right, that's good now, you're accepted. And I'll see about nudging you when the game starts. Maybe at the end of this week, maybe a bit later.

Also, so she went into Derelict Factory? Heh, she's lucky the barrier level was before the incinerator level...

@Zincspider: That's a great sign-up... except your history portions are too short. So it's pending. I'm sure there's some missions in those ten years that could get brief mentions.

Hmm... you may have altered my beginning plot a bit...

Zincspider

My Bloody
@Zincspider: That's a great sign-up... except your history portions are too short. So it's pending. I'm sure there's some missions in those ten years that could get brief mentions.

Hmm... you may have altered my beginning plot a bit...

Sorry n_n;;
It looked longer on MS Word. I should have checked it in a preveiw >.>
I fixed it!

Oh, sorry.... how did I do that?

greywolf123

kay. I should have it up by friday for sure, this time. Finally.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Zincspider: Okay, that's good now (I like Lugia's story with the mask), so accepted. And don't worry about changing the story. I like (no, love!) to do that based of players' actions and reactions.

greywolf123

I can't be the only one who finds that while I was one of the first people here, I'm probably the least along in my sign up a bit ironic right?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, it's called not being lazy :p
anyways, how many do you need to have signed up before you plan on starting the RPG?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
nah, handyman got here before you, greywolf, and he hasn't said anything yet (but I understand that he's quite busy).

As for when I'll start, the last version had only six players and it would work with at least two active (but I sure hope there will be more active than that!). I hope to start on Saturday.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
mmmm.... Well you won't have to worry about me not being active cause I will be. Unless I state otherwise, but I usually let ya know ahead of time if I won't be able to post and otherwise probably give bunny power to those that need to bunny my character.

Anyways thanks for telling when the earliest the RPG may start on.

Hazel_Nut

About being active, I'll try to be on often, but see, our exam week is coming and then I won't be able to stay long. Normally, though, when the homework is heavy, I can come once a week.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
my exams are in early december :D
thats about the only time I may or may not be as active.

Making a quick Human/Pokemon reservation. I'm usually quick with my SUs, however, and mine will most likely get done on Sunday at the latest.

greywolf123

Several days and four thousand words later, my humans done. Whee. Now onto my other one. This may be a while yet.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@greywolf: haha, wow... of course, I kind of expect that sort of thing from you.

@Krug: Hey there! Gotcha down.

Zincspider

My Bloody
KRUG!
YOU ARE HERE!
YAY!

Greywolf, buddy, no need to kill yourself. It's just the sign-up o.o

Earth
Name: Richard "Tricky Dick" Corbett
Team: Solo

Description: Richard is a rather Lanky middle-aged man, about 5'11" with a lean build. For his height, he's slightly underweight weighing only about 134 pounds. Obviously from these statistics alone, Richard is neither fat, nor particularly muscular, just very thin. He has Brown corkscrew curls that go to about shoulder length, and usually cover up his eyes, which happen to be a forest green color. While Richard is supposed to wear Glasses in order to see distance properly, it is an object the young man almost never wears on his face. In addition his eyes are always about half open, for a reason not even Richard knows. It does give him quite a bit of a stoner look however. While Richard may lack in the brawn category, his speed is astounding, and can usually outrun just about anybody in a sprint.

Richard's clothing is slightly odd for somebody who explores dungeons. He wears a black t-shirt covered up by an Olive Green sports jacket. The Jacket is always on him, but never buttoned, no matter what the temperature. His Pants are a mix between jeans and dress pants. Being study, but at the same time, a classy brown color. The pants are ticked into a pair of combat boots Richard prefers to wear. In addition to combat boots, Richard carries with him an old, World War II style helmet, even though it doesn't provide much protection when compared to standard issue military gear. Richard has a slight attachment to it, calling the helmet his lucky pot.

Personality: Richard is, to say the very least, an overconfident man who only explores the dungeons for the cash involved. His nature is astoundingly egotistical, Richard is a man that literally gushes with charisma and pride. He believes that, on his own, he has the know-how, and tactics of 3 average men, and isn't burdened by slower, inexperienced teammates. Plus, he never has to split the reward up. Indeed, Richard may seem unlikable to most, but it wouldn't be right to say his rants are totally unbiased.

Richard is indeed "smarter than the average bear", his tactical skills are off the charts. Rather than looking at a dungeon like an exploration, Richard sees it as an invasion. And plans any escapades into a World Mystery or Mystery dungeon as such. This way of thinking has had great success, leading to many achievements on his own, and victories that many could never accomplish solo. Along with strategic thinking, Richard has incredible charisma, always a person ready to speak out in front of a group. Usually, he uses this skill to talk about himself, but if Richard would use it to lead a team. He could indeed make a brilliant squad leader, sadly this sort of thing looks like it won't happen any time soon.

Richard is an alcoholic, while not as bad as some people. His drinking problem particularly shows through when he's on a down and out streak. A rare occurrence for somebody like him, but it has happened in the past. After a few whiskeys, Richard's emotions can go haywire, causing him to be either unnaturally violent, or a broken mess. Though Richard is famous for his alcoholism when he's on a failing pace, he actually always takes a shot of bourbon after a success in a dungeon. Richard has tried several times to climb out of his bottle, but never has succeeded. When questioned on his Alcoholism, Richard tires to not make it seem as bad, by saying he has done hemp in the past, but this is not confirmed.

Being horny is not something Richard is a stranger to. He generally follows the idea of "Look, Don't touch.". Yet if the chance arises to "Take Action" as he calls it, Richard isn't afraid to put one of his awful pick-up lines into effect.

History: Richard was born to high middle class Jewish Family, one with a history of great fighters and explorers. Instantly they wanted to send Richard off to a good exploration school. However, regulations stated that a child had to be at least 12, before they could enroll. Yet even in these first 12 years, Richard's father took him to smaller dungeons to get that explorer feel in his son.

At age twelve Richard entered into Balboa Exploration School, a slightly prestigious place, but more importantly Richard was the only Jew in the entire place. Of course, this was just a setup for trouble, and Richard's first two years were filled with taunts and jeers about his faith. While any normal Child would become reclusive and introverted from such an experience, Richard became just the opposite, rather, he believed that he was being tormented by all the other kids out of Envy from how great he was. Indeed Richard already displayed signs of becoming a great explorer, even at such a young age.

The development of an ego, just gave everyone else one more reason to hate Richard, but, of course, he didn't care at this point. Coinciding with the development of Richard's ego, he finally rose to the top five list in the school. It would have seemed that the confidence was just what Richard needed in a push for greatness.

As his skilled showed, people began to call him "Tricky Dick" for the fact that no other student could outwit him in tactics. Richard himself hated the name, and never would refer to himself by it. Yet it stuck, and to everyone else, he was now Tricky Dick Corbett. Richard also developed an affinity for Guns in his final year at the school. While most other people we putting their skill into melee weapons. Richard preferred the feel, and speed of a Sub-Machine Gun. After graduating at age Seventeen, he went out and bought his trusty Ak-74. A gun that Richard still uses to this day.

Richard knew that now he had graduated, he had two options, one was to join a team. The other was to go solo. In school, Richard never liked working with others for obvious reasons, and always thought he made it farther by himself. This choice was quite clear. Richard decided to forfeit his amazing leadership and charisma for bigger cash.

That isn't to say it hasn't been easy since leaving school, it took work, and personal pain to get to his current place at 20 on the list of greatest Mystery Dungeon explorers. Richard fell into alcoholism after a sting of failures in his early-to-mid twenties. Several times in his career Richard has fallen into depression and questioned whether he should stay solo, but has always bounced back to his regular confident self at some point.

Recently, Richard has taken up training in the lower levels of the World Mysteries, and has noticed that something was occurring in the deeper levels. What it was exactly, sparked his curiosity, and now, "Tricky Dick" Plans to find out.

IQ Skills: Trap Buster, Critical Dodger, Quick Striker, House Avoider, Aggressor
Key Items: Scope Lens
Weapon: AK-74u Sub-Machine Gun, the Weapon has a laser sight attached to it, and features a second magazine modified to fit on the weapon's side. Bullets from the secondary magazine actually fire incendiary ammunition.
-----------------------------------------------
Terra
Name: Zalmoxis
Species: Flygon
Team: Solo

Description: Zalmoxis is at first glance, just your average Flygon, yet upon closer inspection, one would see that he very much has unique differences when compared to others of his species. For one, his wings are considerably bulkier than the wafer thin ones that adorn all other Flygon. Zalmoxis' tail is very much the same way, with each of the three branches at the end having more of an edge to them. These points are sharp enough to cause minor lacerations on any soft skinned Pokemon Zalmoxis may encounter.

Zalmoxis' arms are longer, and have a greater punching reach when compared to most Flygon. Expanding on this, his arms are also more powerful, and muscular. This result came forth from continued use of Zalmoxis' ThunderPunch attack. His feet are also a bit upgraded compared to the average Flygon, sporting small, but still visible, talons, much like a "True" dragon. Zalmoxis has a scar running across the, faintly visible, bridge of his nose. Going from eye to eye, the Scar gives the impression that Zalmoxis is truly wearing goggles.

Personality: Much like Richard, Zalmoxis has a problem with his ego, in comparison to his Human Partner, they are very much alike on the outside. They have both, at one time, been totally confident in their own ability. Both, are still unwilling to join an official squad, wanting to reap the rewards of the dungeons on their own. Yet, there is more than meets the eye when it comes to Zalmoxis. While Richard does these things out of an egotistical, almost greedy nature that Zalmoxis too once had. Zalmoxis, now acts the way he does because of grief and neurosis.

After an event that occurred that resulted in the death of his teammates. Zalmoxis has been known to be an unbalanced mess in private, his confident, power snatching side conflicts with a part of him that keeps repeating in the back of his head that, anybody around him will die. This confliction raging in Zalmoxis's mind has been enough to drive him slightly insane, sometimes claiming to see the ghosts of his deceased teammates in the guild lobby.

While Zalmoxis's mind may be unraveling, his resourcefulness in a dungeon has not left him. Since becoming solo, Zalmoxis, has learned to survive on his own exceptionally well. From avoiding traps, to noticing clues in the Dungeon's makeup alluding to its layout. There was once a time where Zalmoxis attributed these skills as a part of his own perfection, but now, Zalmoxis claims the voices of his dead allies are the ones that guide him in what to do. Still, if not for his paranoia and Psychosis, Zalmoxis would be a perfect addition to any team as a supporting role.

While he's known to have an iron stomach on missions, Zalmoxis is a bit of a glutton much like Richard is a Drinker. Zalmoxis usually indulges in rich foods after he's finished with an assignment, a tendency that mysteriously never changed, even through grief, and a total mental flip. It is very possible that the food Zalmoxis eats has similar effects on his mind as with a human's and alcohol.

History: Zalmoxis' tale is the story of a Pokemon who rose almost to the peak of the mountain, but then fell farther than anyone could have imagined. From his youth as a Trapinch, Zalmoxis was fascinated by the world around him. From a young age he wanted to be a part of a great squadron, and his ego predicted he'd be at the helm of course. For a Pokemon so young, his knowledge of nature, and will to explore astounded many teams. Yet it was Team Maximus, which took a chance, and gave Zalmoxis his apprenticeship. The young Trapinch had joined the team at the perfect time, under its impressive leader, an Abomasnow of great stature and bulk. The team was on the rise. Zalmoxis's ego was on the rise too, he made fast friends with the group's official members, especially the Leader. None of them minded his confident actions, some even egged it on.

Upon evolving to Vibrava, Zalmoxis became a full time member, Abomasnow, now took him under his wing like a son. Abomasnow promised Zalmoxis that the day he evolved into Flygon, that leadership of the team would become his. Zalmoxis was now overflowed with joy and pride like never before. What's more is that nobody could deny the Vibrava his ego, Team Maximus was now in its glory days while he was a member. They were considered one of the greatest of the smaller teams, Maximus members trained themselves in the World Mysteries and the "higher up" regular Mystery Dungeons regularly. It wasn't long before Zalmoxis evolved into a Flygon, and the Jolly old Abomasnow retired, naming Zalmoxis the new team leader.

Yet, it was a mere year after assuming lead that tragedy struck, leading his squad into a inexplicably deep Mystery Dungeon, it was around floor 20 that Zalmoxis noticed the roof of the cave was highly unstable, and while any normal leader would have retreated from such a danger. Zalmoxis pushed onward, with booming overconfidence in himself mainly. The nightmares of the dungeon disagreed, and launched a rambunctious assault on team maximus. Zalmoxis saw what was happening before it occurred, and swiftly, but without warning, retreated to the previous floor into the dungeon, leaving his teammates to succumb to the cave in below.

Now wracked with the grief that the death of his allies was on his hands for not warning them. Zalmoxis began a slow rise from the depths of the cave. One, which took three months. By the time he had come to the surface, everybody thought he was dead, like the rest of Team Maximus. Still wracked with grief and driving slowly to insanity, Zalmoxis sought the help of his old friend, the Abomasnow. Until he learned, that, he too, had gone into the dungeon, sometime in those three months, and never returned.

This was enough to drive Zalmoxis almost off the total deep end, and the Flygon, while still a respected dungeon survivalist, has never been the same since.

IQ Skills: Map Surveyor, Trap Buster, Critical Dodger, Counter Hitter, Energy Saver
Key Items: Power Band
----------------------------------
+1000 Greek history points to anybody who knows who the real Zalmoxis was, without using google to cheat

greywolf123

Its not that its a sign up. its that its two! DX and I hope I didn't screw up the mythos. That was a concern for me. Have to tell me if I did it right.