• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PMD: Dream of Two Worlds Sign-up

Zincspider

My Bloody
All right. I looked and I laughed. It works, so nothing's wrong.

Lugia can summon rainbows and maelstroms unconsciously.. that's great.

Of course he can!
What kind of man wouldn't want to!... well... maybe just the Maelstroms... |3

greywolf123

Heh. I can see there will be much entertainment had in this thread.

Unicorn

Neigh.
@Unicorn: Pending. I see good quality throughout with only a couple of errors. I do like how they like to debate things, even minor issues; that's a great thing to have in an RPG. Also, I like the detail about how Sef's mother collected so many potted plants.

However, Eirwyn is lacking a Description entry. Also, Sef must be associated with the Guild. That's the only way you're getting into the World Mystery Dungeons. There's at least one character with a career outside of the Guild, so he needs to have been tested and approved at least.

Ok, I'll change those things. I guess I didn't know you had to be associated with the guild. I also just realized that Eirwyn was missing a description too. Oopsie.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I think a little discussion board would be nice to figure out how teams would team up and what not. Any of you agree that we petition for a discussion board?

greywolf123

Slip, I believe Ysavvryl is already on that, considering she said she'd post the dungeon layout there, or something to that effect.

Skillfulness

@Skillfulness: Pending as well. It is a good match of characters and I like how Johanna bonded with a newly born Pokemon after becoming Dreamless. It's a little unusual, but feasible. A few mistakes: Johanna and probably Kolt need to be associated with the Guild. Rina couldn't have run into Nightmares outside of the dungeons (that's a recent development).

All fixed up! Thanks for the compliment!

Unicorn

Neigh.
Ok, mine is fixed now too!

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Slipomatic: I requested permission for one, so I'm just waiting on that.

@Unicorn: Okay,that works, so Accepted!

@Skillfulness: I'll say accepted too, but I just noticed that you only have four IQ skills on each character. You should add another.

@everyone who happens to check here: Okay, as I still haven't heard on the discussion thread, I'll inform you that there are two (and a half) dungeons with plot right now. The other places won't have anything until those two are done. And keep in mind that your human character will be going to the paired dungeon. Your options are:

Crystal Cave (and Old Waterworks)
Candicake Forest (and Cathedral of Dreams)

The half dungeon is a short path through Astral Tower (and Clock Tower) which Lugia and Deoxys will be informed on. If you wish to go there, you'll have to make contact with them (and their players). I will repost this info in my next post.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I decided to edit Reuel's weapon slightly. More to fit with the other angels and his personality than anything else.

WatchMovieOnz

PMD Dream of Two Worlds Sign up

We have been asked for this so many times, and it is such a pain to do and i cant honestly say weve achieved a satisfactory result.

You could always integrate a moving message led sign.

keep us posted, if you come up with a brainwave.

Craig
Watch Free Movies Online

greywolf123

Huh. I wish we could get the Discussion thread up. Would like to discuss some things. Like who's going where.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
agreed, but since we're waiting for approval by the mods, we're stuck twiddling our thumbs while hopefully, things don't get chaotic with confusion.

And I'm easily confused D:

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Well tomorrow will be a week since my original my request with no reply, so I'll send it in again. I think I picked a busy mod this time...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
razor is usually good about it.

I don't know about the other 2, but razor is usually responsive within 2-3 days. Then again, they could be taking a break and trying to work out some kinks in RL.

Well, if all else fails, we could always make a group thing... Nah, not that big of a deal, yet. We still have some time before the discussion thread will be really needed. Although as far as I know, teams, and where we're headed is what we need to figure out.

From what I read in the posts, especially ones after me, we haven't really decided who's going to be working with who.

*sigh* I'm bad at this.... rambling.